Inovalon, Inc. seeks Implementation Manager for multiple openings.
- Facilitate existing and new programs and project by coordinating, communicating, documenting, and resolving open issues;
- Provide support to implementation activities across all projects;
- Act as a subject matter expert on SharePoint development, implementations and enhancements;
- Enhance company Intranet through thorough performing analyses, identifying gaps, and developing plans of action to close the gap;and
- Generate process diagrams detailing business process flows for existing or new systems; Develop quality metrics and processes to ensure accuracy of implementation activities.
- Master's degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, or related field of study, plus at least 2years of experience in the job offered or 2years of experience as a Consultant, Engineer, or related role. In lieu of a Master's degree plus at least 2years of experience, Employer is willing to accept a Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, or related field of study, plus at least 5years of experience in the job offered or 5years of experience as a Consultant, Engineer, or related role.
- All applicants must have demonstrated experience with: (1) developing and delivering knowledge sharing programs; (2) leveraging SharePoint as a knowledge management tool; (3) MS Project with custom reporting experience (e.g, MCTS in Project [70-632]); (4) Tableau Reporting (5) SQL Server (6) designing Process Flows and Data Flows and create datasets; and (7) Excel, Word, Project, PowerPoint and Vision