Five9 is a leading provider of cloud software for the enterprise contact center market, bringing the power of the cloud to thousands of customers and facilitating more than three billion customer interactions annually. Since 2001, Five9 has led the cloud revolution in contact centers, helping organizations transition from legacy premise-based solutions to the cloud. Five9 provides businesses with cloud contact center software that is reliable, secure, compliant and scalable, which is designed to create exceptional customer experiences, increase agent productivity and deliver tangible business results.
Reporting to the Manager and Director of the Professional Services team, you will perform project tasks such as system configuration, training, documentation and customer follow-up. You will handle a number of projects simultaneously, providing expert recommendations for Contact Center Solutions in a technical or consultative role.
- Manage the implementation of projects, ensuring that all tasks are completed on-time and within budget
- Handle multiple projects across multiple customers simultaneously while requiring little or no oversight and/or direction
- Assess solution specifications in light of customer requirements and recommend solution changes that optimize value for both the customer and Five9
- Develop a project plan by setting proper timelines for project tasks including requirements gathering, configuration, product training, solution testing, and production rollout with an average cycle of 5 to 10 business days.
- Complete customer facing documentation throughout the implementation process- such as meeting presentations, workbooks, sign-off agreements, etc.
- Minimum of 2 years experience in an Implementation (Professional Services), Senior Support Representative or Sales Engineering position - Call Center industry experience is highly desired.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills (English)
- Strong knowledge of Internet technology, hosted solutions (SaaS), VoIP, and Call Center practices
- Working knowledge of CRM and Lead Management solutions (Salesforce, RingCentral, Siebel, NetSuite, RightNow, Velocify and/or LeadMailbox) is desired.
- BA/BS or equivalent experience is required.
- Must be an independent self-starter possessing excellent time management skills and be able to manage multiple implementation activities simultaneously
- Ability to operate with minimal guidance; must be able to exercise sound judgment and decision making in challenging situations
- Prioritize multiple responsibilities and deliver on commitments; must be comfortable working in a fast-paced, dynamic environment
- Must be an expert at developing and maintaining positive and productive relationships with clients; impeccable communication skills and ability to understand clients’ needs is imperative
- Able to build collaborative relationships with supervisors and peers; able to delegate responsibilities with ease; able to provide constructive feedback and praise; able to understand and educate others
- Working knowledge on Java and HTML scripting, Networking, API, WFM, PBX, Dialer, ACD, CTI, VoIP, IVR/VRU and Call Center practices
- Must be strategic thinker; able to understand the ‘Big-Picture”; able to think quickly and adeptly while solving complex problems
- Willing to work a permanent night shift schedule