$80K — $100K *
ESO is looking for a dynamic, experienced leader for its Implementation Team who is passionate about providing excellent customer service, scaling processes and teams, and managing projects.
How You’ll Support our Mission
As an Implementation Manager, you will be leading a strong, experienced team and working alongside our partners in the Fire, EMS and Hospital industries to achieve high levels of performance and productivity using our ever-growing ecosystem of products. Our customer’s satisfaction is critical to form a solid relationship that will continue to grow over time. Your primary responsibility will be to provide overall program management related to our implementation projects, support the delivery teams, and provide overall oversight and direction - ensuring that project and department milestones are defined and met.
This role will report to the Senior Director of Implementation and Training. You will be working across all products and be based in our Austin office.
What You’ll be Doing - the day to day
· Work across teams (implementation, sales, finance, product, support) to understand and deliver on the needs and requirements for all implementations
· Ensure all team members are informed and motivated, have needed tools and resources and tasks are understood and completed
· Oversee the initiation, planning, design, execution and monitoring of all implementation processes and projects
· Apply Program Management principles to our training and implementation projects for customers
· Track and report on key relevant metrics related to project duration, customer satisfaction levels, appropriate caseloads for team members, etc.
· Ensure that scalable processes are designed, implemented, communicated, and documented to enable continued aggressive growth
· Provide excellent customer service
Who You Are - the essentials
· An experience Project Manager in the software industry
· Skilled at building scalable delivery processes
· Ideally, PMP-certified
· Well-versed in using project management software and tracking/reporting on project status, timelines, budgets
· People management experience
· Process and detail oriented
· Excellent written and verbal communication skills
· Customer Service experience
· Comfortable in a high-volume, fast-paced environment
· EMS/Fire industry experience a bonus
Valid through: 12/2/2020
$150K — $200K + $100K bonus