5 - 7 years
Posted 287 days ago
The ideal hire will develop team project objectives and plans, as well as work with the Client and Sales organization to manage priorities and expectations. Will work cross-functionally in a matrix role, and focus on achieving required service levels, meeting project timelines and addressing services and client issues as required.
Principal duties and responsibilities:
· Leads a team of Implementation Consultants and provides best in class strategy to management team
· Provides exceptional service to assigned accounts.
· Leads implementation projects in accordance with the scope of work sold to the customer.
· Develops, tracks, and reports against customer specific project plans.
· Interact with bank channel partners relating to targeted providers and implementation activities
· Provides train-the-trainer customer education, as needed.
· Assists customers with the deployment of GHX functionality.
· Ensures customers receive value and achieves high degrees of utilization from GHX products and services.
· Maintains and communicates project status, to include identifying risks and mitigation strategies.
· Coordinates with other GHX departments and Solution Delivery staff members to ensure customer objectives are met.
· Works towards operational excellence and continual quality improvement to drive an optimal GHX customer experience, as well as internal efficiency.
· Participates with the development and maintenance of best practice implementation methodologies.
· Customer-focused professional with a passion for excellence and extensive experience with healthcare IT implementation projects.
· Exceptional client management, project management and interaction skills.
· Self-motivation and a strong work ethic are essential to success.
· Must possess outstanding communication, analytical, planning, coordination and negotiation skills, as well as a track record of developing and maintaining strong business relationships
· Undergraduate Degree in Accounting or Finance
· Minimum 4 years experience in a financial environment (healthcare preferred)
· Proven history of success in an implementation or project management role, preferably in a healthcare IT environment.
· Ability to configure applications, with knowledge of front-end business process applications.
· Experience or competency to perform application training sessions to customer project teams, lead process and application training sessions.
· Ability to manage data in Excel/import export.
· Excellent interpersonal, oral/written communication, organizational, analytical and problem solving skills.
· Dedication to customer service, with strong client management skills.
· Proficiency in Microsoft Office applications (Word, PowerPoint, MS Project, and Excel)
· Ability to work without direct supervision.
· Ability to travel up to 25% travel.