Implementation Manager, ePay
5 - 7 years experience •
The ideal hire will develop team project objectives and plans, as well as work with the Client and Sales organization to manage priorities and expectations. Will work cross-functionally in a matrix role, and focus on achieving required service levels, meeting project timelines and addressing services and client issues as required.
Principal duties and responsibilities:
· Leads a team of Implementation Consultants and provides best in class strategy to management team
· Provides exceptional service to assigned accounts.
· Leads implementation projects in accordance with the scope of work sold to the customer.
· Develops, tracks, and reports against customer specific project plans.
· Interact with bank channel partners relating to targeted providers and implementation activities
· Provides train-the-trainer customer education, as needed.
· Assists customers with the deployment of GHX functionality.
· Ensures customers receive value and achieves high degrees of utilization from GHX products and services.
· Maintains and communicates project status, to include identifying risks and mitigation strategies.
· Coordinates with other GHX departments and Solution Delivery staff members to ensure customer objectives are met.
· Works towards operational excellence and continual quality improvement to drive an optimal GHX customer experience, as well as internal efficiency.
· Participates with the development and maintenance of best practice implementation methodologies.
· Customer-focused professional with a passion for excellence and extensive experience with healthcare IT implementation projects.
· Exceptional client management, project management and interaction skills.
· Self-motivation and a strong work ethic are essential to success.
· Must possess outstanding communication, analytical, planning, coordination and negotiation skills, as well as a track record of developing and maintaining strong business relationships
· Undergraduate Degree in Accounting or Finance
· Minimum 4 years experience in a financial environment (healthcare preferred)
· Proven history of success in an implementation or project management role, preferably in a healthcare IT environment.
· Ability to configure applications, with knowledge of front-end business process applications.
· Experience or competency to perform application training sessions to customer project teams, lead process and application training sessions.
· Ability to manage data in Excel/import export.
· Excellent interpersonal, oral/written communication, organizational, analytical and problem solving skills.
· Dedication to customer service, with strong client management skills.
· Proficiency in Microsoft Office applications (Word, PowerPoint, MS Project, and Excel)
· Ability to work without direct supervision.
· Ability to travel up to 25% travel.