Reporting Relationship: Director, Implementation & Support
About the Company
DoubleVerify is the recognized market innovator with the technology and tools that accurately authenticate the quality of digital media and drive ad performance for the world's largest brands. DV provides media transparency and accountability to deliver the highest level of impression quality for maximum advertising performance. Since 2008, DV has helped hundreds of Fortune 500 companies gain the most from their media spend by delivering best in class solutions across the digital ecosystem that help build a better industry. Learn more at doubleverify.com.
DoubleVerify is looking for an Implementation Manager to manage and execute campaign set-up. As an Implementation Manager you will interact internally with sales, account management, product, research and development, and finance teams, and externally with operations counterparts across our business partners. The position is full time and based in the company's San Fran office. This is a great opportunity to join a company defining a new space in the online advertising industry.
- Develop an in-depth knowledge of the capabilities of our products and services.
- Execute campaign set-up and initial Q/A as well as on-going set-up and troubleshooting as necessary.
- Work directly with sales and account management to ensure the highest level of quality with campaign implementation.
- Provide subject matter expertise to sales and account management as well as clients in terms of best practices and capabilities.
- Work closely with partner operations teams to ensure smooth integration and verify campaign launch is successful and tracking activity appropriately.
- Work closely with internal and external technical team members on custom product implementations.
- Troubleshoot technical issues throughout the campaign lifecycle.
- Iteratively work with senior management and sales/marketing to refine product vision based on customer feedback and business needs.
- Ability to juggle many different projects at the same time
- Act as point of contact for implementation details between our customers, sales, account management, and Implementation teams.
- 5+ years technical support/Trafficking, Ad Operations experience
- Experience with ad servers and third-party creative tags (Dart, DFP, Atlas, etc.).
- Experience with online ad-serving platforms and formats highly valued (DoubleClick Dart, Atlas, OAS, rich media, video, etc.). Comprehensive understanding the online media marketplace.
- 2+ years of experience in the internet industry.
- High level of comfort and experience working with all levels of professionals both internally and externally.
- Extremely detail oriented, comfortable working independently, extremely well organized, have the technical aptitude to learn new technologies.
- Exceptional command of advanced Microsoft Excel.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills and proven ability to work effectively with all organizational levels.
- Ability to build strong, effective working relationships.
- Ability to handle multiple assignments with effective resolution of conflicting priorities. Ability to manage obstacles and incorporate sensitivity to cultural differences and divergent priorities.
- Self-motivated, independent thinker and a team player, who will hit the ground running.
- Experience with third-party vendors including testing of new technologies and systems and process advisement.
- A proven track record of project management.
- Direct experience working at one or more of the following: advertising agency, publisher, ad network or demand side platform.
- Salesforceexperience a plus.