Crown Castle is the nation’s largest provider of wireless infrastructure, with revenues in excess of $3 billion. We are a publicly traded REIT (Real Estate Investment Trust) and are listed on the NYSE (NYSE: CCI) and included in the S&P 500. Since 1994, we support the ever-growing demands of wireless users with over 40,000 towers and 14,000 small cell nodes. Our 10 years of experienceworking with small cell solutions and distributed antenna systems puts us at the forefront of new innovations in wireless infrastructure. While our 2,300 employees are spread out across 40 offices around the country, we act as a single, close-knit team. Our employees work together to enable all of us to stay connected, conduct business, and live our lives the way we’ve come to expect.
Position Title Implementation Manager
Responsible for all aspects of construction on Crown Castle sites. Conducts independent research, provides on-site management, and supervises Construction Managers.
Essential Job Functions
- Supervise Construction Managers including hiring, coaching, goal determination and setting, performance reviews, termination, rewards determination, training/development and scheduling.
- Oversee Service Delivery projects from conception to completion.
- Responsible for identifying areas of process improvement and develop training resolution.
- Ensure compliance with Crown Castle construction guidelines; including Punch Walk compliance, understanding of closing out jobs and projects within the Project Management Tool.
- Support site development services through A&E drawing review and approval.
- Coordinate and communicate activities with team members and other departments as needed.
- Lead/supportinternal deployment meetings with team members to review the status of A&E drawing review and construction and closeout activities and implement changes as necessary to ensure timely project completion.
- Provide guidance to construction managers regarding efficient management of workload.
- Understand prevailing rates for all tower and ground work and ensure Crown Castle is receiving competitive rates for quality work.
- Ensure all jobs are maintained in a project tracking system with complete accuracy.
- Ensure accurate and complete files are maintained for projects and appropriate closeout documents are distributed in a timely manner in accordance with corporate and customer standards.
- Ensure compliance with Crown Castle safety program and track monthly safety training.
- Attend customer meetings outlining process/procedure requirements directly related to Crown Castle’s construction management.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience
- A valid driver’s license required
- Three (3) to five (5) years of wireless construction management experience.
- Two (2) years of supervisory experiencepreferred