About the role:
Last year we onboarded 30 new customers to Camino. Over the the next year we anticipate onboarding over 100 and we need somebody to help us respond to the increasing demand for our products. Our Implementation Role sits at the heart of what makes our customers successful: understanding their greatest organizational challenges and figuring out how our software can best address them. You will work at an important nexus between sales, account management, and engineering, ensuring every customer has the best possible solution.
The core responsibility for this role is overseeing implementations, typically a multi-month process that involves mapping out customer workflows and configuring them in Camino software. In some cases customers choose to self-implement, in which case you will provide guidance and best practices. In other cases you will do the system configuration directly, developing a deep expertise in our technologies. Beyond the implementation you will also be responsible for assisting customers with system updates and training them as new functionality becomes available.
This is an important position that will help us grow and requires a diverse set of skills. It’s a great opportunity for anybody who's excited to work directly with government agencies and help them adopt new and innovative technologies.
What Excites Us:
- 5+ years experience at SaaS technology company in Implementations, Solutions Architecture, or Project Management.
- Experience managing multi-stakeholder, multi-month implementation projects.
- Experience with process-mapping and creating project management plans.
- Experience writing, documenting and creating processes and product training materials.
- Experience working with high-touch, enterprise accounts.
- Technical aptitude and proficiency with workflow software.
- Engineering or technical software background is a plus but not a requirement.
- Experience with public sector customers is a plus but not a requirement.
Core areas of responsibility:
- Manage the implementation process for new customers including creating the project plan, tracking milestones, process mapping, and doing system configuration work.
- Maintain detailed documentation on each customer implementation and project status.
- Train new customers on how to use Camino and offer technical guidance.
- Advise customers on best practices from across our user base and help them derive maximum value from our products.
- Run regular training webinars to update customers on new features and functionality.
- Create training materials, documentation, and maintain a product knowledge base.
- Maintain a deep understanding of the product and communicate features and functionality that will improve customers’ workflows.
- Build strong relationships with customers and make them Camino evangelists, ensuring high customer retention and satisfaction rates.
- Occasionally travel to meet customers in-person, when Covid-19 travel warnings have been lifted and you feel comfortable.