Portland, OR; Seattle, Tacoma or Burlington, WA; Lewiston or Boise, ID; or Salt Lake City, UT
Responsibilities & Requirements
The Implementation Manager leads the implementation of predefined services or capabilities within a business organization for internal or external large group new and renewing customers. Typically 70-80% ofthe work is replicable and follows an implementation workflow as opposed to a custom work schedule. Implementation managers typically participate in or lead requirements gathering for the implementation and may function as primary SME for selected components of the implementation workflow. This role is distinct from project management where 70-80% of work is new and one off and requirements are more complex.
At Cambia, our values are fundamental to achieving our Cause of transforming the health care industry. They guide our actions and bring diverse perspectives together to improve the health care journey better for those we serve. All eight values are equally important and linked to the others: Empathy, Hope, Courage, Trust, Commitment, Innovation, and Accountability. These values are not just words on paper - we live them every day.
- Leads and facilitates the RFP, implementation and/or on-boarding of new groups or changes to existing groups, or combination thereof, plus other projects as assigned.
- Works cross-functionally to coordinate, implement and revise benefits for new and renewing groups.
- Collaborates with various departments, including sales and account management during the RFP, implementation and renewal process.
- Leads, designs, manages and implements division level and/or cross divisional level projects and administrative policies and procedures related to specific project needs.
- Performs team leadership as part of project management responsibilities. Makes task assignments toproject team members and monitors compliance with all project due dates.
- Interacts with all levels of management, internal and external. Presentation experience to all levelsof management.
- Participate in sales presentations, operation meetings, account management, and other internal teamsto secure new customers and then ensure successful implementation onto Regence systems.
- Reviews implementation/renewal requirements and directives to determine overall approach and impacton administrative and IT systems. Ensures implementation/renewal tasks and objectives are compatiblewith administrative and system capabilities.
- Provides process improvement consultation, facilitation and management for targeted projects including defining customer requirements, identifying systems improvements, and recommending actions.
- Negotiates with stakeholders and supports compliance with program development and implementation milestones.
Your professional experience and education will include:
- Demonstrated knowledge of health insurance, including sales processes, terminology, operational flow and data requirements as well as the laws and regulations that govern self-funded and/or commercial groups within each of the four Regence states.
- Demonstrated aptitude in client interaction, including the ability to successfully manage employer group expectations and meeting client's needs by creating solutions with the system and resourcesavailable.
- Demonstrated experience in consulting with internal and external customers to reach successful business outcomes.
- Ability to negotiate with internal and external stakeholders and resolve complex and sensitive projects and team issues with diplomacy and persuasiveness.
- Demonstrated knowledge and understanding of benefit implementation and administration.
- Ability to coordinate activities with all levels of staff and external agencies through clear and concise verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to organize, plan, prioritize and execute several deliverables, simultaneously, within timeconstraints.
- Demonstrated ability to think strategically and oversee detailed execution of strategies in order tomove concepts forward into actionable items.
- General computer skills (including use of Microsoft Office, Outlook, internet search). Familiarity withhealth care documentation systems.
- Experience with Client Relationship Management tools, ideally Salesforce, is preferred.
- Bachelor's degree in business administration or related field, 6 years of experience in healthcare administration and 2-3 years of project management experience or equivalent combination ofeducation and experience.
Required Licenses, Certifications, Registration, Etc.
- May require a valid state driver's license.
- Work primarily performed in an office environment.
- Travel will be required, either locally or out of state.
- May be required to work outside normal hours.
Regence employees are part of the larger Cambia family of companies, which seeks to drive innovative health solutions. We offer a competitive salary and a generous benefits package. We are an equal opportunity employer dedicated to workforce diversity and a drug and tobacco-free workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, national origin, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, protected veteran status or any other status protected by law. A drug screen and background check is required.
Regence is 2.2 million members, here for our families, co-workers and neighbors, helping each other be and stay healthy and provide support in time of need. We've been here for members more than 90 years. Regence is a nonprofit health care company offering individual and group medical, dental, vision and life insurance, Medicare and other government programs as well as pharmacy benefit management. We are the largest health insurer in the Northwest/Intermountain Region, serving members as Regence BlueShield of Idaho, Regence BlueCross BlueShield of Oregon, Regence BlueCross BlueShield of Utah and Regence BlueShield (in Washington). Each plan is an independent licensee of the Blue Cross and Blue Shield Association.
If you're seeking a career that affects change in the health care system, consider joining our team at Cambia Health Solutions. We advocate for transforming the health care system by making health care more affordable and accessible, increasing consumers' engagement in their health care decisions, and offering a diverse range of products and services that promote the health and well-being of our members. Cambia's portfolio of companies spans health care information technology and software development; retail health care; health insurance plans that carry the Blue Cross and Blue Shield brands; pharmacy benefit management; life, disability, dental, vision and other lines of protection; alternative solutions to health care access and free-standing health and wellness solutions.