At Wells Fargo, we want to satisfy our customers' financial needs and help them succeed financially. We're looking for talented people who will put our customers at the center of everything we do. Join our diverse and inclusive team where you'll feel valued and inspired to contribute your unique skills and experience. Help us build a better Wells Fargo. It all begins with outstanding talent. It all begins with you.
The Payments, Virtual Solutions, and Innovation (PVSI) team includes Operations, Cards and Retail Services, Deposit Products Group, the Innovation Group, Treasury Management, Merchant Services, Payment Solutions, and Wells Fargo Virtual Channels and the professional services teams that partner with these businesses. PVSI's focus is on delivering the next generation of payments and deposit capabilities and advancing our digital and online offerings to design new customer experiences and products. Its guiding principles are to start with the customer, move faster, and partner effectively.
Our Consumer Credit Solutions (CCS) Collections and Servicing team works with past-due customers to offer solutions for bringing credit card, student loan, personal line and loan, direct auto, retail services and deposit accounts up-to-date. The group also provides customer service for student loan and retail services accounts and works with customers to resolve disputed charges on credit card accounts.
This Implementation Manager will provide direction and leadership within the Credit Bureau Solutions (CBS) space. The Implementation Manager will direct a team of implementation consultants and/or business process analysts in the successful implementation planning, solution preparation, delivery to the field, and measurement of initiatives that are the most highly complex and strategic in nature. Works with project managers to define projects/goals and design the appropriate communications, learning, business process model and/or timing/bundling for implementation. Assists or determines size, scope, impacts, risk, budget and strategy for initiatives that are corporate wide and have substantial impact to bottom line. Provide requirements, tools, direction and oversight to business units performing their own solution preparation (for less complex projects) to ensure standards are met. The Implementation Manager will lead efforts in defining and supporting the implementation of policies, procedures and training materials to assure compliance with government regulations and to maximize efficiency in our servicing processes.
Specifically this manager will own all aspects of CRA data reporting, credit data analytics, credit bureau governance, and accuracy of data for CFS and Retail Services including:
- Building a dynamic team of analysts/business process experts to assist in the identification and resolution of CRA issues
- Managing the CCS credit bureau reporting monitoring and control program to ensure accuracy, completeness, and timeliness of CRA data reporting
- Manage the credit bureau reject monitoring process and ensuring continuous improvement across all data platforms that impact credit bureau reporting
- Develop root cause analysis program for credit bureau reporting and credit bureau disputes
- Provide strategic thought leadership/ oversight related to CRAs and will serve as the liaison with enterprise credit bureau reporting teams
- Develop regulatory readiness framework to support leadership demands for all internal audits/ external examinations
- Govern all relationship management aspects with the CRAs, including data negotiations and key imperatives related to data quality
- Own all aspects of issue management, provide team with guidance needed to drive resolution and limit risk exposure
- Influence senior leadership by presenting proposals on key opportunities that can improve credit bureau functions
- Participate in operation review meetings, communicate with various operational departments to resolve source system issues and work with other departments to provide the highest levels of customer service
- Lead their team in the management of complex system projects from design to implementation stage while influencing senior leadership on scope and requirements
- Drive standardization initiatives across all product lines to ensure consistency in credit bureau treatment
As a Team Member Manager, you are expected to achieve success by leading yourself, your team, and the business. Specifically you will:
Lead your team with integrity and create an environment where your team members feel included, valued, and supported to do work that energizes them.
Accomplish management responsibilities which include sourcing and hiring talented team members, providing ongoing coaching and feedback, recognizing and developing team members, identifying and managing risks, and completing daily management tasks.
- 8+ years of implementation experience, business process experience, or a combination of both
- 3+ years of management experience
- Experience conducting root cause analysis for data-driven process-related improvements
Other Desired Qualifications
- Experience in managing credit bureau reporting, Metro2, FCRA, GLB, FACT Act
- Experience managing business processes within the consumer finance industry
- Ability to manage diverse team members, and provide active coaching to ensure strong performance
- Ability to provide thought leadership and lead complex business initiatives at the highest level
- Experience managing audit requests for regulatory examinations
- Ability to independently gather and interpret operational data; offering process/procedural recommendations
- Strong written and oral communication, ability to communicate with all levels of management
- Strong knowledge of risk management /operational risk fundamentals
- Experience with analytical software tools (e.g. SAS, SQL, Mainframe JCL, etc.)
- Prior or current interactions with the consumer reporting agencies