Maestronites were brought together with a passion to disrupt the status quo by reimagining employee health and benefits. This passion has driven us to create the first complete platform that optimizes the entire benefits experience for everyone. Our people, passion and platform are united by our mission: to make employee health & benefits people-friendly again.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
The Implementation Lead is a key member of our team acting as a liaison between clients, insurance carriers, and internal departments to assist with successful onboarding and maintenance of client data in our proprietary software. The position requires strong computer skills, attention to detail, positive professional attitude and the ability to work in a team environment. You will get your hands dirty in our system and know it from beginning to end. Details about what a day or week in the life will look like here:
- Understand our software front to back and how it interacts with our customers’ systems. Adapt to change and figure out solutions to integration challenges.
- Obtain and analyze product and plan structure, rates and initial data specifications
- Manage the collection of critical client configuration details for a broad range of insurance categories and products
- Manage a busy calendar and client communication schedule
- Coach clients on Best Practices and assist with System Rule and Date Cycle definitions
- Create and verify client configuration documentation
- Communicate clearly with external clients and internal stakeholders to ensure accuracy
- Work closely with the Technology team to ensure client satisfaction and improve systems features, functionality and performance
- Identify workflow/process improvements and work with supervisor and operations team to enact change
WHAT SUCCESS LOOKS LIKE:
- You build trust with others because you get things done right the first time
- You stay focused and committed
- You juggle multiple priorities and projects meeting all deadlines
- You learn quickly and apply what you learn to what you do
- You are recognized for one of our core values: Fun. Preparedness. Teamwork. Humility. Urgency. Bold Thought. Honesty.
WHAT YOU NEED:
- Adaptable skills to solve to problems as they arise. Demonstrated ability working in a customer facing software product.
- Adept at using technology, especially interacting with data formats
- A friendly, professional demeanor and the ability to excel in a team oriented environment
- Strong analytical and detail-oriented aptitude; a high degree of accuracy is required
- Excellent communication and organizational skills
- Ability to manage time effectively, set priorities and meet deadlines
- Ability to learn and adapt to change
- Healthcare related insurance experience is a plus.