$80K — $100K *
Implementation Junior Engineer
At Kibo, we provide cloud commerce solutions inspired by our clients' needs and designed to empower their teams. Together, we can help them see further, think bigger, and climb higher.
Our software and services include eCommerce, Order Management, Personalization, and Mobile Point-of-Commerce. We serve retailers, manufacturers, and brands, and our solutions are designed to power the shopping experience – from first click to doorstep – and to scale with them as their business grows.
As an Implementation Junior Engineer, you will begin your career at Kibo providing technical assistance to our Clients and Partners to resolve issues pertaining to the implementation of our proprietary eCommerce software platforms. You will prioritize, triage, and solve incidents for enterprise clients in a fast-paced environment. In this role you will work cross-functionally with Engineering, Development, Support and Professional Services to provide clients with a world class client experience.
ESSENTIAL RESPONSIBILITIES AND DUTIES:
· Effectively resolve implementation-related technical issues for enterprise clients.
· Respond to clients and partners with accurate and articulate answers to technical questions via email and tickets.
· Collaborate across teams to identify the root cause of technical issues.
· Triage and escalate issues to Engineering, and other departments as appropriate.
· Take ownership of client problems and drive technical issues to resolution.
· Continuously seek and recommend improvements in the consumer experience.
· Provide detailed documentation of your work in Salesforce or Zendesk, and JIRA or Confluence.
· Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or related field is strongly preferred
· Experience in technical support, customer support or engineering role preferred
· A passion for eCommerce and SaaS technologies
· Knowledge of REST API / RESTful web service design principles is required
· Strong aptitude toward various web, e-commerce, and hosting technologies and how they work together is required
· Understanding of basic data structures, and knowledge of C#, .NET, jQuery, CSS or HTML is beneficial
· Ability to utilize self-service resources (internal guides, Google, external service portals, GitHub, etc.) to find solutions
· Excellent customer service skills – ability to be empathetic, resourceful, and conscientious
· Ability to multi-task and prioritize responsibilities in a fast-paced dynamic environment
· Effective communicator (written and verbal) with strong interpersonal skills
· Strong organizational and time management skills
· Exceptional decision-making and problem-solving abilities
Valid through: 10/27/2021