Industry: Financial Services•
Less than 5 years
Posted 389 days ago
MoneyTech Search® is searching for an Implementation/Integration Professional for a dynamic, international payment organization in the Atlanta area.
This person will be the customer service facing support for integration of new customers & payment methods.
The ideal candidate has technical support & integration experience in the Payments/FinTech space. If you are interested in learning more about this great opportunity email me back with the best day/time for us to connect & discuss the details.
Please feel free to forward this along to anyone in your network that would be interested, REFERRALS are always welcome.
Title: Implementation/Integrations Manager
Compensation: $90k-$110k (Some Flex depending on experience level)
Position Number: 2680TM
Location: Atlanta, GA (must be able to be onsite each day)
· Support customers during their integration into the Payment Gateway/API
· Provide salessupport by answering customer's technical questions
· Provide customers with prompt service & remedy technical issues in collaboration with the development department
· QA monitoring of payment systems
· Experience in the Payments/ FinTech
· Online Payment/banking industry experience a plus
· Experienced troubleshooting technical problems and strategic planning/forecasting
MoneyTech Search Group® is an Executive Search & Recruitment firm with more than three decades of experience in and around the Payment Systems and RetailTechnology sectors. Our niche focus includes credit, debit, merchant acquisitions, stored value card issuing, mobile payment, card security, bill and invoice presentment, RFID, micropayment, smart card, prepaid card, dynamic currency conversion, security solutions and money transfer. Our target client companies are public or private, start-ups or profitable, with experienced executive leadership and range from pre-revenue to Fortune 500. MoneyTech Search has a successful track record in establishing start-ups through direct work with Founders, VC’s and Boards of Directors.