Tricentis is looking for a full-time resource to on-board customers with our QA product solutions and updates. The primary role of this individual will be to assist customers through the installation upgrade, data migration and troubleshooting of Tricentis OnPremise products. The Jr. Implementation Engineer will provide the Development team feedback to improve the scalability of our products and process and assist Sales Engineers in scoping technical requirements for prospect trial requests.
The Implementation team's main goal is to ensure our customers love the results of their Tricentis products through exceptional onboarding and ongoing engagements. You will be interacting with customers on a daily basis, ensuring that our software is installed/upgraded and easily incorporated into their evolving enterprise architecture. You will be playing a critical role in driving successful adoption and continued use among the 10,000+ users of Tricentis’ products across the globe through onboarding best practices. Additionally, this role will interface internally with all parts of the Tricentis organization including the C-suite, Product Development and Sales Engineering.
As part of a growing team, the Implementation Engineer will be a key contributor to our customers’ success. Tricentis’ largest customers will look towards the Implementation Engineer for advice to ensure that the software is installed properly and optimized to fit into their existing infrastructure. Additionally, as this is a predominantly customer facing role, the Implementation Engineer should be willing to escalate potential roadblocks to successful implementation to Senior Management as needed and ensure critical tasks are documented appropriately.
- Interacting directly with current and prospective customers to ensure Tricentis’ testing tools are installed and working in their environment including initial product configuration to integrate with customer systems and tools
- Install/Configure and Support PostgreSQL, MSSQL, ElasticSearch, Jira and other server/CI tools as required
- After Tricentis software is installed, validating basic functionality for each client installation to ensure client expectations are met and software is working in an optimal manner
- Assisting the Customer Success Engineers and Consultants by engaging to meet quick turnarounds for troubleshooting customer issues across US, Europe, and Asia, periodically working outside of US office hours
- Participate with Development, Engineering, Product Management and QA for Installability & User Acceptance Testing
- Provide customer assistance with OnPremise product updates upon release
- Advising customers on best practices for network, security and hardware configurations to optimize the use of Tricentis’ products
- Interacting with the Customer Success, Technical Support and Product Development, Product Management teams in Atlanta, India and Vietnam to escalate and resolve any issues associated with the OnPremise software
- Potential onsite travel to visit customer sites (<5%)
- B.S. in computer science or software engineering.
- Excellent written and spoken communication skills.
- Experience working with cross-functional teams located in multiple time-zone
- Solid experience with Linux, Windows and IIS configuration and system administration
- Experience with Relational databases (e.g. MSSQL, PostgreSQL)
- Experience with Infrastructure-as-a-Service (IaaS) applications (e.g. OpenStack, vSphere, Amazon Web Services, Azure, etc) is required
- Docker and Docker-related technologies such as Docker Swarm, Docker Compose
- Container orchestration and management tools such as Kubernetes, Amazon ECS, Azure Kubernetes Service, and RedHat OpenShift
- Experience Installing/Administrating/Integrating ElasticSearch, Active Directory, LDAP, OAuth and SAML solutions with third party applications
- Working knowledge of Enterprise Network Infrastructures, Enterprise Firewall Configuration, Application Load Balancing, Linux Firewall configuration.
- Experience with continuous delivery and automation tools
- Familiar with connecting ALMs, build servers and automation frameworks (e.g. JIRA, Jenkins, etc.)
- Experience with Atlassian Products (Jira, Confluence) and integrating applications with the Atlassian ALM software suite.
- MSI Installer Troubleshooting
- Additional skills in the following is a plus: DotNet Core, Powershell, C#, JAVA, JVM, Node.js, Bash shell scripting.