The Implementation Engineer is responsible for supporting, designing and implementing the enterprise-level applications which clients have purchased. Responsibilities include (but are not limited to) programming custom applets that supplement current functionality and interface with exposed API’s, performing data services (extraction, transformation, load), and supporting the technical components of complex software implementations.
The ideal candidate will be highly motivated and have a passion for technology and creative problem solving. If you are self-driven, enjoy working in a team environment, have an entrepreneurial spirit and enjoy creating innovative solutions to complex problems, Accruent may be a fit for you.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Ability to conduct client-facing communication and is comfortable bringing valuable insights to client meetings.
- Highly proficient with Windows Server operating systems and overall system management.
- Highly proficient with database functionality and structure (proficient with DBMS); SQL expert; familiarity with web technologies.
- Proficient in HTML, .NET, Java, and SQL.
- Proficient with ETLs (extraction / transformation / load).
- Proficient with API’s, Enterprise Service Bus Applications, and Web Services.
- Implements client-specific customization components.
- Create code that meets design specifications, follows standards, and is easy to maintain. When required, makes suggestions for new designs.
- Design and Implement basic client-specific customization components.
- Intermediate business and industry acumen.
- Perform and design testing protocols to ensure that your work product is fully tested.
- Create complementary documentation for the implementation functions that you perform.
- Work with various teams in the organization to ensure appropriate project requirements are met.
- Ability to teach other non-technical customers/other team members information about the code and mentor and train Associates.
- Participate in a Professional Services team that is committed to delivering efficient, powerful solutions to new customers.
- With experience, candidate will be expected to research problems, research various solutions, and devise a work plan to solve these problems.
- Ability to carry out all policies and procedures as established by the team, department or company at large.
- Consistently demonstrate Accruent’s values: humility, integrity, drive to excellence, results orientation, winning attitude, and grit.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS & ABILITIES
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Engineering, Math or Physics majors or graduation from Technical School.
- Minimum 2 years prior experience in a similar role.
- Good communication and interpersonal skills.
- Self-reliant and motivated self-starter.
- Ability to reason logically and provide innovative solutions.
- Project and task oriented with a focus on details.
- Ability to work well within group or individually on projects.
Accruent is a global software company that helps organizations achieve superior performance by transforming how they manage their physical resources. Its innovative, industry-leading cloud-based software and services enable organizations to optimize all stages of real estate, facilities and asset management, from capital planning through to IoT-based monitoring and control. With a proven track record across two decades, Accruent has created the only integrated SaaS-based framework and reporting platform for full lifecycle physical resource management. More than 7,000 global customers depend on Accruent solutions to drive out hidden costs, extend asset lifecycles, protect their brands, ensure compliance and deliver on the missions of their organization. Headquartered in Austin, Texas, Accruent serves a wide range of industries in 149 countries around the world.