Imprivata is the leader in secure access and collaboration for healthcare. For over 10 years, we have been enhancing care delivery by providing fast, secure access to patient information. Healthcare environments are unique and complex and require solutions that work with care providers -- whatever the workflow, application or desktop. Imprivata was launched in 2002 with the clear goal of making it easier for clinicians to access health information. We have succeeded, with over 4 million clinicians around the world, using Imprivata for secure and convenient access. Now we are taking on new and exciting challenges in healthcare.
Take a walk around our offices and you’ll see a dedicated group of professionals who care about improving health care. Our team thrives on collaboration and sharing ideas, whether in a cross-functional meeting or at one of our office events. While we're diverse in our backgrounds and skills, we have much in common. A passion for our mission. A strong sense of integrity. A belief that we're making a positive impact and a commitment to having fun. Join one of the Boston Globe’s 2016 Best Places to Work!
We are looking for an Implementation Engineer for our Lexington, MA office.
The Implementation Engineer is responsible for post-sales work with the company's customers and business partners within an assigned territory in the planning and execution of software implementations. This applies technical and organizational skills to directly contribute to the company's product implementations and be a key contributor in the development and evolution of the company's deployment methodology. Work with our channel partners throughout software implementations to ensure knowledge transfer and ongoing partner training and enablement. Extensive domestic and/or internationally.travel is required approximately 75% of the time.
This role will be responsible for implementing Imprivata OneSign & Imprivata Confirm ID, with emphasis on integrating technology with leading VPNs and other remote access gateways to streamline the authentication management process for remote access for employees. The Implementation Engineer will be required to understand and provide guidance around implementing Imprivata Confirm ID for Remote Access with Gateways from Citrix, Cisco, F5, Microsoft, VMware, and other leading Gateway providers. Imprivata Confirm ID also supports any gateways that can connect via RADIUS for authentication.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Execution of assigned project tasks including installing Imprivata products, testing, and managing the project through end user deployment.
- Provide guidance and best practices to the customers on deploying the products within their environment.
- Documentation of customer projects including Visio network and user workflows.
- Contribute to the creation & maintenance of process related 'best practice' methodologies, training and documentation.
- Act as a solutions expert in the Imprivata product line and understand how we integrate with various technologies.
- Provide training for internal technical initiatives. This includes development of Technical Collateral, Field Workshops, and best practices development.
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Computer Science, Engineering or related discipline.
- Working knowledge of TCP/IPnetworking. Candidate should be able to explain routing, subnets, and load-balancing.
- Experience with layer2 and layer 3 network switching.
- Experience configuring and supporting remote access technologies (RADIUS, ADFS, 2FA). NetScaler, Juniper, or Cisco required.
- 5+ years demonstrated expertise implementing enterprise software packages or custom systems.
- 3-5 years of experience with Windows administration and applications and ability to successfully troubleshoot independently.
- Working knowledge of Virtualization Technologies (Citrix, VMWare , Hyper-V, Sun Ray) desirable
- Experience with implementation of applications in a healthcare environment.
- Must have the ability to do extensive domestic and/or international travel - up to 75%.
At Imprivata, we have a top notch work environment, developmental opportunities, a competitive total rewards package, and the desire to have fun. If you have the skills and qualifications as we have described above, we want to hear from you!
Imprivata provides equal employment opportunities to minorities, females, veterans, and disabled individuals, as well as other protected groups.