Job Description Summary:
eOriginal is a financial software firm seeking an Implementation Engineer to act as an expert in the concepts of electronic signing and electronic asset management. The Implementation Engineer will guide customers of eOriginal through the use of the eOriginal APIs as part of Integration Projects within the Professional Services department. The ideal candidate will have three to four years of experience providing technical consulting and application development as part of the software implementation process for a SaaS company. Experience or expertise in the financial and mortgage industries is preferred.
Job Qualifications (Minimum):
- Education: Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Information Systems or related discipline and/or equivalent work experience
- Experience: Development experience using REST/SOAP web services, XML, PHP, and SQL
- Experience supporting/troubleshooting Java Enterprise Applications.
- Familiarity with N-Tiered architecture and relational database concepts
- Familiarity with both Windows and Linux/Unix operating systems
- Takes independent action to achieve goals; is self-directed and driving, but cooperates with others to share information, resolve issues and achieve goals
- Effectively uses information technology; demonstrates a passion for learning new technical skills and languages.
- Experience implementing enterprise software projects
- This position is eligible for remote work subject to Wolters Kluwer’s Flex Work policy and the business requirements of the team
- Prefer candidate to sit in MD-Baltimore-West Pratt Street office (willing to consider remote/work from home for qualified candidate)
Preferred Experience Knowledge, Skills, Abilities or Certifications (minimum): :
- Experience: Excellent analytical and troubleshooting skills
- Demonstrated ability to plan and organize work processes, manage priorities and meet commitments and deadlines; multi-task and manage time well
- Ability to easily comprehend new and complex business and technical concepts
- Strong interpersonal skills to work effectively in a fast-paced team environment
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
Essential Duties and responsibilities:
- Assess the customer’s integration workflow and requirements and translates them into eOriginal best practice integration design.
- Maintain documentation related to the customer use case and API integration
- Maintain customer facing integration tools with up-to-date technical information
- Develop and maintain product integration training materials and delivers customized web service training to customers
- Build and manage custom utilities to perform various functions
- Provide technical integration support to customers
- Develop and maintain expertise in eOriginal product functionality and configuration best practices
- Perform required administrative documentation and time tracking within the eOriginal policies and procedures
- Maintain the confidentiality of eOriginal and customer strategies, plans, and other proprietary information.
- Work collaboratively with the Onboarding Project Team to deliver projects on time and budget
- Perform other tasks as assigned