Unique opportunity with a mobile marketing leader
We help marketers unlock new revenue by arming them with the technology and expertise they need to succeed in mobilemarketing. The Vibes Mobile Engagement Platform enables marketers to easily manage all mobile communication channels including text messaging, push notifications, Apple Wallet, Google Pay and mobile web campaigns ? all through a single interface. Vibes has delivered more than ten billion mobileexperiences on behalf of customers that include Chipotle, Discover, Old Navy, Home Depot, PetSmart, Foot Locker and Allstate, and is recognized as one of only four Tier 1 aggregators by the Common Short Code Administration (CSCA).
The Implementation Coordinator is an important role at vibes, helping establish a strong start to our relationship with customers. This role will be charged with assisting the Implementation Manager with ensuring our customers make an easy transition to our platform. The Implementation Coordinator will be responsible for helping to streamline the on-boarding process, project managing the implementation and coordinating interdepartmental resources. Vibes has a diverse customer base, with differing needs, the ideal candidate will be able to learn the process and needs for each of these customers. This role will report directly to our Implementation Manager.
This is a full-time position located in downtown Chicago at 300 West Adams.
- Manage the implementation onboarding process for multiple new customers at a time by conducting regular meetings and creating relevant project documentation and reports
- Work effectively with internal support departments like Sales, Customer Success, and Technology to develop project plans for the customer, and orchestrate involvement of various internal teams as necessary to execute the implementation project
- Conduct customer-facing trainings and maintain a positive and professional relationship with the customer by providing support, information and guidance
- Troubleshoot issues with operational setup and provide process feedback
- Take on projects independently while meeting timelines
- Various administrative duties as needed
Requirements & Qualifications:
- 1-3years professional experience
- Bachelor?s degree
- MS Office and web proficiency
- Ability to own and execute on multiple activities in a fast-paced environment and hit deadlines as scheduled
- Strong attention to detail, highly organized and a quick, curious learner
- Exceptional communication skills and a positive attitude
- Motivated self-starter with problem solving and issue resolution skills
- Experience working in SaaS environment desirable
Our Core Values:
- Respect, Honesty, and Integrity for All Stakeholders
- Always be Learning
- Relentless Focus on the Customer
- Never be Satisfied
- Create Value
- Seek Accountability and Ownership
Vibes is an equal opportunity employer that encourages and fosters diversity in the workplace. We offer a career building experience in a fast-paced organization and industry.
Please click the 'Quick Apply' button below to apply to this position.