The Enterprise Implementation Consultant is a senior technical role within Black Duck’s global Customer Success Organization. In this role you will leverage your strong consultative skills by working with our customers as part of a project team to define solutions based on customer needs and objectives. Acting as an expert in modern development practices and tools, you will lead customers in defining the appropriate deployment model for our solutions based on their enterprise landscape and Dev Ops tool chain. You will act as the primary technical representative for Customer Success, using in depth application and technical knowledge to identify, discuss and recommend solutions for customers’ OSS management needs.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Establishing a technical vision for complex, enterprise client implementations
- Working closely with customers to define how our solutions should be deployed to maximize customer ROI and efficiency in managing OSS risk. Determine the implementation strategy and operational plan.
- Lead client-facing technical requirements gathering sessions to ensure comprehensive and accurate transfer of information
- Analyze client business processes and needs, validate those requirements and transform them into functional and design specifications, influence change where necessary
- Provide guidance for business decisions from a technical perspective on deployment approaches such as: Performance, Scalability, Reliability, and Security
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Information Systems or equivalent experience
- 5+ years of experience in overseeing the technical delivery of enterprise product solutions to clients across all industries
- Experience with software development tools and practices, including IDE’s, Source Code Repositories, Binary Repositories, CI and Build Tools, Package Managers. Understanding of emerging DevOps platforms and tools, e.g., Docker, Kubernetes, cloud platforms, etc. a strong plus
- Knowledge and direct experience with software deployment and build/release processes, including the following: Maven, Gradle, Jenkins, SVN/GIT
- Strong working knowledge of enterprise software configuration and management, including HA/DR, LDAP, SSO, policy management, load balancers and network proxies
- Strong knowledge of database schemas, SQL (embedded and stored procedures) data access layer programming
- Experience with Windows and Linux Operational platforms and command environments
- Strong oral, written and presentation skills
- Basic understanding of cybersecurity tools and processes
About Black Duck:
Organizations worldwide use Black Duck Software’s industry-leading products to secure and manage open source software, eliminating the pain related to security vulnerabilities, compliance and operational risk. Black Duck is headquartered in Burlington, MA, and has offices in San Jose, CA, London, Belfast, Frankfurt, Hong Kong, Tokyo, Vancouver, Seoul and Beijing.