The Implementation Consultant is a post-sales position that focuses on individual clients and implementing Edifecs’ solutions purchased by that client. The Implementation Consultant will generally be involved in gathering requirements, installing, configuring, and overseeing the implementation of Edifecs’ products at client sites. This includes gathering customer’s requirements, installation of products on client hardware; configuration and development of programs, tasks and guidelines, and trading partner setup to fully implement an Edifecs solution based upon a client’s specific needs. The Implementation Consultant will be the primary Client Services’ techno functional resource and will interface with the client’s business and technical resources. Duties can range from delivering product training to new client specific requirements, development, and deployment. The role involves client coordination and communication as well as a high business and technical understanding of Edifecs’ solutions as well as the transactions that flow through this position. Brief, intermittent domestic travel to client sites may be required – approximately up to 50%. No international travel. Telecommuting from anywhere in the United States available.
Minimum Requirements: Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or related field plus 5 years of progressive, post-baccalaureate experience as a Software Developer or related occupation including:
- 5 years of experience working for health plans preferably with Medicaid and Medicare reporting needs.
- 5 years of experience managing, working in or developing and deploying Java or Middleware based applications using at least one technology such as webMethods, IBM Websphere, TIBCO Business works, Oracle web logic, Oracle Glassfish, Oracle JCaps, or related technologies;
- 5 years of experience in using software life-cycle methodologies such as waterfall, agile-scrum in developing products and IT applications;
- 5 years of experience in using software engineering tools for configuration management, defect tracking, unit testing, build and deployment; and
- 3 years of experience with Electronic Data Interchange (EDI) mapping and EDI analysis.
- Experience with Encounter reporting for State and CMS agencies is an additional plus.
Experience may be gained concurrently. Any suitable combination of education, training