Implementation Consultant 4 - Initiative s Consultant 4
At Wells Fargo, we have one goal: to satisfy our customers’ financial needs and help them achieve their dreams. We’re looking for talented people who will put our customers at the center of everything we do. Join our diverse and inclusive team where you’ll feel valued and inspired to contribute your unique skills and experience.
Help us build a better Wells Fargo. It all begins with outstanding talent. It all begins with you.
Enterprise Finance & Information Technology offers technology and services that exceed Wells Fargo customers’ expectations and directly enable them to succeed financially. We interact with customers more than 12 billion times a year through in-store, online, ATM, and telephone transactions. We impact customers directly, through systems availability and security, as well as indirectly, through our business partners who offer and deliver a myriad of products and services that meet customers’ financial needs. We provide a competitive advantage for the company through excellence in fundamentals, integrated partnerships, and our talented and engaged team members.
About the Application Product Center of Excellence
The Application Product Center of Excellence is accountable for governance of the lifecycle management of over 93% software products installed on Wells Fargo assets (servers, desktops, mainframe, network etc.)
Within this Center of Excellence is the Initiatives Management team that this Implementation Consultant position resides. This team is accountable and responsible for providing influential leadership for project teams responsible for fulfilling the 2018 initiatives for the Application Product Center of Excellence. The Implementation Consultant position Consults and provides leadership to project managers and project teams towards successful implementation, to include planning, solution preparation, delivery to the field, and measurement of initiatives that are the complex and strategic in nature. Provides matrix leadership to cross-functional teams to accomplish project tasks and goals. Evaluates current business environment to determining the most effective implementation strategy. Collaborates with project managers to define projects / goals, design the appropriate change focused communications and identify the learning business process model and/or timing/bundling for implementations. Assists in determining size, scope, impacts, risk, budget and strategy for corporate wide initiatives; presenting for senior management review. Provides consultation, requirements, tools, direction to business units performing their own solution preparation (for less complex projects) to ensure standards are met.
The Initiatives Management group is responsible managing complex and strategic APCOE Initiatives from end to end. This group consists of highly seasoned project/implementation managers that will develop and execute to project plans, perform reporting, and act in the capacity of the SME for their initiatives. A successful Implementation Consultant is a trusted leader who blends technical product knowledge with strong business acumen to achieve successful outcomes. A dynamic personality is required to effectively champion the initiative, build solid relationships, communicate out to our partners, and present on their initiatives to Leadership.
· Own, manage and drive to completion APCOE business Initiatives – Strategic, Compliance, Risk
· Leads the effort to determine size, scope, strategy, and impacts of Initiative.
· Meets regularly with project team to strategize on solution, frame up a working plan, define timelines
and ownership, and track progress weekly.
· Identifies road blocks and delays, and actively works to clear them
· Knowledgeable regarding the initiative, acts in the capacity of the Go To person
· Provides solid reporting on their Initiative(s) weekly
· Builds solid relationships with partners
· Identifies risks and issues during Initiative planning and execution, and defines a
- 4+ years of implementation experience
- 3+ years of project management experience, additional implementation experience, or a combination of both
- 1+ year of experience with Governance, Risk, and Compliance (GRC) concepts
- 1+ year of systems vulnerability management experience
- Ability to assess current processes/procedures and make recommendations for efficiency
- Ability to identify risk factors and ensure enactment of appropriate controls
- Ability to research and report on a variety of issues using problem solving skills
- Strong analytical skills with high attention to detail and accuracy
- Outstanding problem solving and decision making skills
- Strong organizational, multi-tasking, and prioritizing skills
- Advanced Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Outlook and PowerPoint) skills
- Ability to lead projects/initiatives with high risk and complexity
- Excellent verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills
- Ability to interact with all levels of an organization
- Knowledge and understanding of product or program management: development of roadmaps, strategies, and management of products ranging from concepts in ideation through to market delivery
- Knowledge and understanding of software development life cycle (SDLC): all phases and types of testing
- Leadership skills including the ability to influence effectively in a matrix environment
Other Desired Qualifications
- Critical thinking skills and the ability to learn complex regulations and processes are necessary
- Partners with subject matter experts (SMEs) and team members to guide the development of deliverables, and designs the proper path to meet the required deliverables
- Creates and delivers presentations on goals, plans, progress, risks, and issues
- Owns and manages end-to-end processes from ideation to implementation, and develops strategies to evaluate the effectiveness of initiatives and processes
- Experience working on cyber security vulnerability remediation initiatives