Salesforce, the Customer Success Platform and world's #1 CRM, empowers companies to connect with their customers in a whole new way. The company was founded on three disruptive ideas: a new technology model in cloud computing, a pay-as-you-go business model, and a new integrated corporate philanthropy model. These founding principles have taken our company to great heights, including being named one of Forbes's "World's Most Innovative Company" six years in a row and one of Fortune's "100 Best Companies to Work For" nine years in a row. We are the fastest growing of the top 10 enterprise software companies, and this level of growth equals incredible opportunities to grow a career at Salesforce. Together, with our whole Ohana (Hawaiian for "family") made up of our employees, customers, partners and communities, we are working to improve the state of the world.
The Implementation Architect plays a critical role within Salesforce, serving as a customer advisor that provides prescriptive guidance on their Salesforce implementation. They apply their Cloud-specific product expertise and serve as the "Salesforce voice" on design decisions, as well as the customer's guide to rolling out new Clouds.
- 5+ years of solution design experience, including technical implementation experience with one or more common enterprise software solutions (e.g. CRM, ERP), filling positions of increasing responsibility
- 3+ years experience in Service Cloud and Field Service Lightning
- Salesforce certified in 2 of the following certs Admin, Sales Cloud, Service Cloud, Platform App Builder
- 3+ years on the Salesforce application in a technical and/or functional role that has owned defining and delivering custom enterprise applications
- Strong problem solving skills
- Customer engagement/facilitation skills
- Experience with Waterfall and/or Agile implementation methodologies.
- Proven ability to analyze, design, and/or optimize functional or technical requirements.
- Support customers and colleagues in rationalizing and deploying the Salesforce application.
- Strong communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Ability to work independently and be a self starter.
- Occasional travel to client site (average of 15%), but may be higher or lower based on the client engagement.
- Bachelor's degree required in Computer Science, Software Engineering or in a related field.
- Strong potential to continue to grow in career to higher levels of Advisor or other positions at
- Advise customers in their needs related to deploying or optimizing their Salesforce application, which can include technical and functional design reviews and input, project implementation guidance and deployment best practices, assessment of current application setup and health, and answering questions on the latest Salesforce best practices.
- Build trusted relationships with your select, designated customers.
- Advise diverse teams, which can include customers their partner resources.
- Learn and use Salesforce's Advisory team best practices.
- Proactively search for ways to positively impact your customers' success.
- Support the Trusted Advisor reputation of Salesforce and contribute to the customers' high expectation and satisfaction
- Strong presentation skills. Able to effectively present and defend point of view to a variety of audiences.
- 2+ years consulting experience.
- At least 2 of the following product certifications prior to joining. It is expected that you will gain the following certifications as part of the role requirement and on-boarding process in the first 2 months:
- SFDC Certified Administrator (Requirement for Sales and Service Cloud IA)
- SFDC Certified App Builder (Requirement for Sales and Service Cloud IA)
- Sales Cloud Consultant (Requirement for Sales Cloud IA)
- Service Cloud Consultant (Requirement for Service Cloud IA)
- Marketing Cloud Consultant (Requirement for Marketing Cloud IA only)
- Marketing Cloud Email Specialist (Requirement for Marketing Cloud IA only)
- Leader, who can communicate the value of Cloud features
- High energy, outgoing, positive attitude and ability to motivate others
- Results-driven, tenacious, drive to succeed in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to learn quickly and adapt to change