About the role:
Join a brand new team of integration specialists at Syapse. Deep integration with various enterprise systems at leading oncology centers is at the heart of what we do. We bring patient data together and apply our application’s intelligence to make sense of it. The outcome? More accurate decisions made faster at the point of care. You will have an opportunity to build and grow brand new projects with new technology, ground up
We are looking for a strong healthcare integrator as comfortable in the technical trenches as in client meetings. You deliver hands-on work and get things done while thinking strategically. Tight collaboration with IT teams at the customer organization is key, and a relentless drive to push through obstacles is essential.
If you have experience in clinical data integration, getting integrations done as well as leading efforts to do so, you should apply! We are a high-energy, high-performance group and would love to meet you.
- Design, Implement, deploy, update and maintain clinical interfaces, Syapse application and custom configurations.
- Collaborate and partner with technical experts from networking, infrastructure, operations, implementation and support teams, to deliver reliable implementations, meet customer expectations and deadlines.
- Direct engagement with customers (including mid level management), vendors and technical resources to collaborate and understand strategy and implement/offer solutions.
- Deliver reliable, high-quality customer service, meeting customer expectations, and internal and external service level agreements for availability and support
- Continuously improve implementation processes, with a focus on automation
- Be On-Call for incident response, critical customer escalations
- Additional support responsibilities and duties as required.
- B.S in Computer Science or related technical field; or equivalent practical experience.
- Minimum 5 years experience in Health Information Exchange (HIE) interface configure and support. Solid experience with design and implementation of complex HL7 interfaces and data integration.
- 5+ years of experience in Cloverleaf. Level 1 certification preferred.
- Deep understanding of clinical data exchange, and how data is used in the delivery of care and analytics.
- Be someone who can drive technical conversations with clients. Be comfortable to lead a “discovery” session with the client.
- Strong project management skills
- Understand TCL, Python, and GIT
- Knowledge of tiered applications, middleware, database systems, and enterprise interface engines.
- Positive upbeat can do attitude, who can thrive under pressure and be able to prioritize quickly.
- Solution oriented thinking, strong discovery skills, solution finding skills, and communication skills.