A large corporate law firm with a business immigration practice is seeking an experienced immigration paralegal for its Charlotte, NC office. A High school diploma or the equivalent is required, with a four yeardegreepreferred. Position is based on a standard 37.5 hour work week. Some overtime may be required as needed. Salary is negotiable and commensurate with experience and includes an attractive benefits package. Relocation assistance may be offered to the right candidate..
- Bachelordegree is preferred.
- Candidate must be well-organized.
- Have strong writing, communication and computer skills with strong attention to detail.
- Able to work independently and a multi-tasker.
- 3 - 5 years of employment-based immigration experience preparing all types of nonimmigrant visa applications and EB-1 through EB-3 immigrant visa applications.
- Experience working with Fortune 500 clientele and international executives.
QUALIFIED CANDIDATES WILL BE CONTACTED