A prominent New York law firm seeks an experienced Immigration Associate Attorney, to join their growing practice!
- 4 to 7 years of experience handling all aspects of NY family immigration.
- Highly experienced managing client cases which include adjustment of status, citizenship, VAWA, asylum, and removal defense.
- Experience in a peer law firm.
- Ability to manage a high volume caseload from inception to conclusion.
- Consulting attorney with supervisory experience.
- NY Bar with a dual license is a plus, preferably NJ.
- Excellent writing and communication skills.
- Posses excellent time management skill with the ability to set priorities.
- Ability to work independently, under pressure, and meet deadlines.
- Bilingual is a plus
QUALIFIED ATTORNEYS WILL BE CONTACTED