This role is responsible for leading IMEx deployments at sites, including preparing sites for IMEx installations, helping build capabilities across site teams (inclusive of lean & six sigma), troubleshooting challenges, and monitoring and measuring success of deployments
The incumbent will be the main point of contact for their site leadership teams, helping their sites understand IMEx approach and value and provide coaching, guidance and implementation support throughout deployment.
The role will provide input into the design and refinement of IMEx ecosystems and standard deployment model based on deployment feedback
Roles and Responsibilities;
- Ensure successful installation of IMEx according to IMEx operating standards and standard deployment approach.
- Oversee installation and continuous improvement of IMEx ecosystems at designated plants; Deliver full integration between IMEx ecosystems and elements
- Conduct IMEx value analysis, planning and training of site leadership team. Work closely with site leadership to explain IMEx impact and approach, troubleshoot issues and engage stakeholders on key decisions
- Support IMEx sites during rollout as needed.
- Provide input to the IMEx design and refine efforts based on site feedback; Work to ensure consistency with other sites on the IMEx deployment approach
- Provide change management guidance and coaching within installation & transition to the Pfizer production system (IMEx)
- Deploy Network Excellence methodologies as appropriate (specifically Lean and Six Sigma deployment tools, methodology and programs).
- Build new capabilities in the areas operational excellence across the plant network (M1, M2, 5S, Standard Work, etc.) in alignment with IMEX & standards.
- Responsible to develop next generation of Six Sigma & Lean Master Black Belts, Green Belts, Yellow Belts, etc.
- Support PGS Zero defects strategy through relentless process robustness focus (including the holistic investigation program).
- Strategize and deploy Standard Network Approaches (SNA) at sites to drive value, build capabilities, and support the achievement of the PGS Fundamental Value Proposition (cost, supply and quality). Provide ongoing coaching and implementation support to sites before, during and after SNA deployments.
- Track impact and value delivery at install sites.
- Bachelor or BS degree in a Technical or Business field with 10+ years of relevant experience; Master degree in business administration or technical discipline a plus
- Knowledge and/or experience in IMEx production systems and/or deployment methods (examples such as IMEx installations, helping build capabilities across site teams, troubleshooting challenges, and monitoring and measuring success of deployments)
- Knowledge and/or experience in process excellence and performance improvement tools, techniques and concepts; Lean and Six Sigma; lean operating model inclusive of 5S, Kaizen, waste reduction, etc.
- Real world experience in process excellence and performance improvement tools, techniques and concepts; Lean and Six Sigmagreen belt minimum. Black belt is desirable.
- Proven experience in coaching and influencing senior leaders; collaboration across various levels of the organization and reaching alignment on goals, targets, etc.
- Proven capabilities in program/methodology workshop deployment; experience in successfully executing projects
- Experience working in pharmaceutical manufacturing or an understanding of pharmaceutical industry
- Experience in coaching, developing and influencing people at various levels of the organization
- Ability to drive standardization of approach; Experience integrating teams
- Excellent communication skills to enable interactions at various levels in the organization; Ability facilitate complex, technical training and workshops
- Proven capabilities in program management; Experience in successfully executing projects
- Strong proficiency in Excel analytics and PowerPoint materials geared for senior site audiences
- Fluency in English required