For decades, Samsung has been leading the charge on innovation. We see beauty in achieving excellence and our passion for change fuels our discoveries, inventions, and breakthrough technology. We believe that technology can, and should, make the world a better place, so we create new possibilities for people everywhere, push the limits of what's possible, and constantly innovate.
At Samsung Electronics America, we take pride in the creativity and diversity of our talented people - they are at the forefront of everything we do. Their skillset and mindset drive our continued success. Only the resilient and resourceful thrive in the daily dose of unexpected at Samsung. We unapologetically push to achieve unforeseen potential in everything we do, both within the workplace and at home. We fearlessly face challenges head-on, conquer the unconquerable, and are comfortable living in the uncomfortable zone.
Together we make the impossible possible. Because at Samsung, we Own the Unknown.
Are you ready to #OwnTheUnknown? Join us.
If you have ambitions to be a part of a Best in Class sales organization, Samsung's Carrier Sales Account is the place to be. We use deep consumer insight, experience, and market-driven innovation to develop new product and solution concepts to sell out in retail. Bringing new hardware, software and services to market, we work directly with key product planning groups for each business unit for our customer to get Samsung products into users' hands. We provide new ways to bring Samsung products to market at one of the globe's leading carriers.
The dynamic culture at Samsung offers both great challenge and great reward. If you want to work among the very best talent in the industry, working on the most innovative products in the world, Samsung is the place to be.
Reporting to the Director of Integrated Marketing Communications, New Computing, the Manager of IMC New Computing will be responsible for leading the Integrated Marketing Communication plans for Samsung PC's for the US market.
As part of the Mobile Marketing Team, you will drive the marketing plans including consumer targeting, media and communications. You will develop and lead the planning processes for your categories including product positioning and Go-To-Market plans for all product launches across your designated product lines. You will own all of the Integrated Marketing Process plans and be responsible for driving alignment on key decisions about creative direction, marketing partnerships and media rotation.
This team is the marketing business partner to the New Computing Product Marketing Leader in order to drive revenue, profit and share growth of the business. You will provide consumer insight and custom activation plans across retail and carrier customers. You will coordinate with the HQ Marketing Team, providing input and alignment on marketing asset creation, GTM planning and learning plans.
You will manage marketing activity for your product category to ensure alignment to overall strategy and flawless execution. In this role you will support & manage an ongoing test & learn agenda and be proficient in precision / performance marketing with the ability to course correct activity based on KPIs and sales performance. You will be responsible for day-to-day budget management and reporting to the Finance Team.Role and Responsibilities
Skills and Qualifications:
- Activating against an Integrated Marketing Communication plan that supports the broader Tablet/PC marketing strategy.
- Leading & executing all elements of IMC plans for assigned product lines, spanning from awareness, consideration and conversion with direct oversight of Paid and Owned Channels, planning strategy, design, execution and measurement. IMC activities will support both product launches and other key communications windows.
- Managing agency partners and internal stakeholders to deliver best in class creative and flawless execution across multiple channels, which may include: TVC, Digital, Social, CRM, Radio, OOH, e-Commerce, Partnerships, Influencers, Brand Experience, and PR.
- Conducting campaign post-audits to identify key learnings and measure effectiveness against defined and aligned KPIs.
- Proactively identify opportunities to drive brand growth and monitor industry for relevant news
- Create materials to provide clear communication with Product & Channel teams on all marketing activities and represent marketing in cross-functional meetings as needed.
- Manage creation & approvals of all communications assets, advertising, and promotional materials.
- Support the learning agenda for the assigned product lines in collaboration with the Consumer & Shopper Insight Teams (CSMI) and Product Management.
- Support leadership presentations with the ability to clearly communicate consumer insights, communications plans and analytics.
Necessary Skills & Attributes:
- Bachelor's Degree with 6+ years of experience in leading the marketing strategy and execution in consumer centered organization, experience in the CPG or Electronics business is a plus.
- BA or BS required; MBA Strongly preferred.
- Understanding of Consumer/Shopper/Category data and ability to translate into actionable plans.
- Proven performance in developing and executing campaigns that deliver wins for the consumer, the customer and the company.
- Solid background in Marketing Mix fundamentals as well as how to best leverage the optimal media mix to achieve set objectives.
- Understanding of media performance by channel and ability to provide clear objectives and success measures linked to the overall business objectives
Physical/Mental Demands and Working Conditions:
- Develop and maintain excellent working relationships with all assigned levels within and outside the company.
- Plan, organize, and prioritize multiple assignments and projects.
- Review detailed product development, marketing documents and media materials as needed.
- Demonstrated competency in both oral and written communication modes for both internal and external personnel at various levels.
- Work independently and in a team environment in order to achieve customer business objectives, personal and team goals and complete assignments within established time frames and specifications.
- The ability to develop tasks and work assignments, based on sometime vaguely defined objectives.
Skills and Qualifications
- The position requires the ability to perform the essential duties and responsibilities in the following environment:
- Work is generally performed in an office environment.
- Operate a computer keyboard and view a video display terminal 50% of work time, including prolonged periods of time.
- The movement and transportation of equipment, most of the time under 25 pounds.
- Performs work under time schedules and stresses which are normally periodic or cyclical, including time sensitive job stress, fatigue, unpaid over-time, intellectual challenge, constant technical data feedback, language barriers, and business management stress.
- Machines, tools, equipment, and work aids representative and commonly associated with PCs, printers, and office work areas.
- Frequently works additional hours beyond normal schedule.
- Under very little direct supervision with a high level of responsibility to apply general policies and guidelines where decisions are seldom monitored and consequences of decisions adversely affect operating results and management decisions. Complete access to confidential company data where disclosure may jeopardize the company's competitive position.
* Please visit Samsung membership
* Samsung Electronics America, Inc. and its subsidiaries are committed to employing a diverse workforce, and provide Equal Employment Opportunity for all individuals regardless of race, color, religion, gender, age, national origin, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, status as a protected veteran, genetic information, status as a qualified individual with a disability, or any other characteristic protected by law.