Less than 5 years
- Manage network of independent Readers Develop and maintain relationships with healthcare institutions, sub-specialty physicians, and 3rd party vendors
- Work with the Commercial Office on service agreements with healthcare institutions, sub-specialty physicians, or 3rd party vendors
- Work with Operations to integrate Reader strategies into overall project plan including budget, timelines, and clinical endpoints
- Work with Project Management on project level read projections to ensure adequate resourcing to meet study timelines
- Work with IT departments and the Software group to ensure adequate and functional remote reader environment
- Operationalize processes and expand the Reader program; specifically focusing on the reader pool and therapeutic coverage.
- Manage read assignments to the specific study reader pool. Troubleshoot reader issues.
- Review of protocol or synopsis during proposal stage to understand read criteria, read platform and reviewer needs
- Understanding of read criteria or ability to learn with support of SMS team and/or ability to research
- Support the development of read workflow and review and/or add content to Imaging Review Charter and Independent Review Training Manual as needed
- Support the identification and evaluation of new imaging viewer and analysis platforms to support internal processing and clinical reads for current and new therapeutic areas
- Support SMS\KOLs with site versus central discordance discussions
- Work with SMS on identifying KOLs to support therapeutic area growth
- Use expertise with systems, criteria and processes to support blind readers
- Support capabilities presentations, bid defense meetings and sponsor audits with respect to reader management processes and demos
- Perform initial reader training of criteria and read system, as well as any further training as deemed necessary during the duration of the trial.
- Bachelor’s level degree or equivalent, with 3 years of relevant industry experience (e.g. clinical, imaging, or pharmaceutical industry)
- Experience working effectively in a fast paced, matrix managed, multi-disciplinary environment with cross-functional teams
- Strong written and verbal communication skills and demonstrated ability to work well independently and in project teams.
- Familiarity with DICOM data.
- 3+ years technologist experience (CT, NM, US, X-Ray, or MRI)
- Experience directly working with Nuclear Medicine Physicians and/or Radiologists.
- Experience Managing/Supervising various levels of staff
Valid through: 10/2/2020
* Ladders Estimates