Imagery Analyst: Applying candidates are expected to possess intermediate FSG (Full Spectrum GEOINT) skill sets, and be part of a team providing support to a variety of customers and clients. Applying candidates should be proficient in exploiting various GEOINT data sets and imagery, including MTI. Understanding and answering Requests for Information will be part of daily operations. Candidates must also be proficient with the latest methods utilized to acquire, process, and disseminate data/imagery derived intelligence efficiently.
- This program supports the 501st, 66th and 513th MI BDEs providing FSG support.
- Shift work will be required
- Applicants must meet one of the following categories to be considered for the position:
- BA/BS degree in Remote Sensing, Cartography or Geography
- Undergraduatedegree with at least 3 years of current GEOINT Analysis experience
- HS diploma/GED with 7 years of Intelligence Analysis experience to include 5 years of GEOINT Analysis experience
- Experience using analysis software applications (SOCET GXP, MOVINT, Dot Matrix, RemoteView, Google Earth and ArcGIS for example)
- Experience generating intelligence reporting to be used by others
- Experience utilizing the latest GEOINT services
- Active TS/SCI clearance
- Must be physically able to deploy to hazardous locations if required.