$80K — $100K *
• Evaluate sensor characteristics to determine range and scope of imagery required to support algorithmic development
• Identify and acquire suitable commercial imagery from various sources
• Provide ad hoc collection management support
• Analyze commercial imagery for distinguishing characteristics
• Bachelor’s degree, preferred in related technical field, and 5+ years of experience
• Active TS/SCI security clearance
• Strong background in general remote sensing science and digital image processing, with strong experience using ELTs such as ENVI, Remote View, and SOCET GXP.
• The ability to examine a NITF image header and confirm its structural validity in accordance with NGA documentation
• The ability to support teammates with ad hoc collection management requirements, image processing of their satellite image data when required, remote sensing science understanding when required, etc.
• The ability to work with staff to articulate, help design, and test various computer programming scripts that might be needed in support of metadata tampering efforts and the ability to test the resulting imagery in ENVI to confirm valid NITF header structure
• Master’s degree, preferred in related technical field, and 10+ years of experience
• Ability to program in Python, C, and/or IDL
• Strong working knowledge of the structure of a NITF image header to include the header itself, all sub-headers (particularly the image sub-header), and all associated Tagged Record Extensions (TREs) associated with commercial satellite imagery (particularly WorldView Level 1B Basic and Level 3D Orthorectified)
• A working knowledge of and experience with ArcGIS and Erdas Imagine
• Strong working knowledge with commercial satellite imagery discovery and download web-based tools to such as MAXAR GEGD, Planet Explorer, NGA iSPY, USGS Earth Explorer, etc.
Valid through: 11/19/2021
$100K — $150K *
6 days ago