The mission of Intel's Emerging Growth and Incubation (EGI) team is to create an environment to identify new opportunities for innovation and disruptive technologies as a path to create new markets and new organizational capabilities leveraging Intel's competitive advantages. This innovative environment and start-up-oriented culture is a critical engine for Intel's future growth.
The Intel Imaging Customer Solutions team is looking for a passionate, results-oriented, image quality tuning engineer. In this role you will:
- Work with external vendors and cross-functional teams to diagnose and solve sensor and ISP problems.
- Apply your knowledge of image quality to new applications and to drive innovation.
- Define detailed technical requirements and metrics for image quality and test methodologies.
- Participate in design reviews; work on image quality tuning, including camera Image Quality testing and ISP tuning for customer programs and also to provide feedback to algorithm development teams and tools teams.
- Support algorithm team through iterative testing and ongoing support from prototype to product launch.
- Work with driver teams and validation teams throughout release process.
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science, Electrical Engineering or any related field
- 4+ years of experience of Image Sensors and Image Quality tuning
- 4+ years of experience with objective camera bench testing and subjective image quality analysis
- 4+ years of deep understanding of image quality metrics and evaluation methodologies and industry standards