We are looking for an energetic and self driven firmware architect for our IIoT products. As a part of the Electronics and Software engineering team, you will create designs for connected devices.
- Create embedded product architectures as part of international product development.
- Define, create and animate customer use cases that deliver simple user interfaces and experiences.
- Help translate marketing and system requirements into engineering specifications.
- Ensure the alignment of products/solutions with customer values
- Leverage globally available software, UX and UI platforms.
- Communicate product architecture and risks to senior leadership.
- Stay in front of technology trends and competition to help deliver innovative offers.
- Identify path-finding opportunities and create proof-of-concepts with a focus on future generations of product
This job might be for you if:
- Great leadership skills, ability to influence partners and stakeholders internally and externally
- 10+ years of full life cycle Embedded RTOS development experience. Focus on multi-core, multi-threaded, systems a plus.
- Experience with inter-processor architectures and their concerns and techniques.
- Network solutions experience and strong knowledge of network services, devices and network stack preferred.
- EtherNet, ProfiNet, Modbus, EtherCat, CANopen, SERCOS III, etc.
- Awareness of customer pain points and ability to find features that bring value