Industry: IT Consulting/Services•
Less than 5 years
Posted 383 days agoby Dinesh Reddy
Title: IBM ESB / IIB Developer
• Design, code, test, and debug programs of varying levels of complexity.
• Provides guidance and assistance to other team members.
• Analyze user requests and software requirements for feasibility of design and potential impact while cognizant of time and cost constraints.
• Assists customers with documentation, training, and usability efforts.
• Participate in Daily Stand up meetings
• Communicate Roadblocks/Issues with requirements or development tasks
• Engage in testing activities with Customer
Participate in Daily Stand up meetings Participate in hand off meetings of Requirements from Solution Designer Estimate the effort to have development work to Test environment Perform Development work per requirements Engage with Customer for testing Resolve coding issues determined in testing Identify gaps in requirements with possible solution provided Core hours are 9:00-3:00 with flexibility around that.
Technical Skills Required
• At least 2years’ experience in ESB development and 2years’ experience in IIB Development required.
•Experience migrating applications from WESB to IIB esqul required.
•Experience with IBMs BTM tool (Business Transaction Monitoring) required.
• Experienceworking with Offshore / remote teams and Business partners required. Preferred Skills:
• Agile/Kanban experiencepreferred. Differentiating factor - Years of development experience
Soft Skills Required
• Strong ability to learn new technologies
• Strong written and verbal communication abilities
Thanks & Regards,