The Executive Account Manager will implement the strategy set for Medline's sales efforts within the key health systems in the Charlotte area, including Hospitals, Physician Offices, Ambulatory Surgery Centers, and Post-Acute. This person will act as a point of contact for the account to ensure all account management responsibilities are meeting the expectations of the contact for the health systems.
- Responsible for understanding the account and building the business thorough fact-based knowledge by positioning products, programs and promotions to help them maximize sales.
- Implement the overall account strategy and collaborate with key internal groups including Medline Sales teams, Specialists, and Product Divisions on key projects, product conversions, and implementations.
- Manage and oversee internal support and resources to ensure successful implementation of Medline's product offerings and solutions.
- Responsible for implementing a strategic business plan that provides shared value to both Medline and the customer which will lead to attainment of long-term sales targets and sustainable growth.
- Evaluate account challenges and analyze customer data and provide a consultative approach in partnership with field sales and other Medline resources to fulfill customer needs and deliver on overall business goals.
Please be aware that Medline requires all employees starting in this position to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19. This position will require the successful candidate to provide proof that they are fully vaccinated by their start date. Medline is an equal opportunity employer, and will provide reasonable accommodations to those individuals who are unable to be vaccinated for COVID-19 consistent with federal, state, and local law.
- Bachelor's degree required
- At least 5 years sales experience required
- Experience in the healthcare industry is required
- Experience building and maintaining key customer relationships
- Experience with financial acumen, healthcare market knowledge & analytics