At Spacelabs Healthcare, we are on a mission to provide continuous innovation in healthcaretechnology for better clinical and economic outcomes. Our scalable solutions deliver critical patient data across local and remote systems, enable better-informed decisions, increase efficiencies, and create a safer environment for patients.
Why work at Spacelabs? Because lives depend on you!
Executive-level sales & consulting role to create and manage new organizational partnerships with assigned US IDN’s. Establish pathways for increased field sales success by creating IDN partnership & business development agreements, and exceptional product & program introduction strategies.
Develop and Implement unique strategies for driving sales to meet / exceed revenue objectives. The location is open to the Eastern time zone with access to a primary or secondary airport.
- Create, Develop, and Manage long-term organizational Partnerships with assigned US IDN’s & strategic Enterprise Accounts, to achieve annual sales quota
- Investigate & understand account’s clinical, technical, and business environment, as well as goals, objectives, and competitive strategies
- Identify and understand impact of changing industry trends, regulations, etc
- Understand, analyze and accurately interpret key financial performance indicators
- Develop and maintain consultative revenue-producing relationships with Executive Leadership in assigned IDN’s.
- Integrate business analysis into long-term plan to develop actionable account strategy
- Create, Maintain, and Report long-term market strategy w/ quarterly sales objectives & forecast
- Identify IDN’s with volume potential
- Create & Implement strategies to ensure customer loyalty & revenue objectives
- Participate in both independent & collaborative development of sales programs
- Partner with Account Sales executives to maximize IDN contract potential for specific sales opportunities. Participate in preparation and presentation of sales proposals and presentations.
- Ensure customer satisfaction in every aspect of client relationship and contract fulfillment.
- Submit accurate and timely reports including forecasts, activities, results, market position and expenses. Maintain your account profiles, forecasts etc. within sales database on a near-daily basis.
- Shareinternally customers’ requirements and feedback, as well as trends and market direction.
- Participate in Professional Trade Shows, and attend Regional Sales and National meetings as assigned.
- Uphold the Company’s core values of Integrity, Innovation, Accountability, and Teamwork.
- Demonstrate behavior consistent with the Company’s Code of Ethics and Conduct.
- It is the responsibility of every Spacelabs Healthcare employee to report to their manager or a member of senior management any quality problems or defects in order for corrective action to be implemented and to avoid recurrence of the problem.
- Duties may be modified or assigned at any time to meet the needs of the business.
- BA/BS Degree in a business discipline, technical, science, advanced degreepreferred.
- 5+ years of successful experience in managing partnerships, negotiating long term contracts, driving sales through contracts, with proven excellence in these areas:
- Complex capital sales (Healthcare or IT product) to Executive Leadership
- IDN Level sales & contractexperience.
- High levels of competence and credibility. Ability to thrive in an entrepreneurial environment and achieve sales objectives by developing and maintaining accounts / territory.
- Able to show experience in simultaneously coordinating multiple complex projects with demanding time frames while maintaining analytical attention to detail. Good organization and project management skills.
- Ability to show experience with interacting, communicating, and negotiating complex material with Executive Leadership (internally and externally) to influence key stakeholders
- Highly collaborative with positive & productive experience working in a team environment.
- Proven ability to deliver results through others, both direct and matrixed. Proven ability to lead, develop, motivate, and hold others accountable.
- Experience leading and directing cross-functional teams without direct reporting connection
- Exercise independent judgment in developing methods and techniques for problem-solving and process improvement; Solve complex issues where analysis requires evaluation of multiple options
- Strong analytical skills with the ability to communicate opportunity and data-driven solutions to executive leadership
- Advanced Microsoft Office user – Excel, PowerPoint, and Word
OTHER WORK REQUIREMENTS:
- Successful completion of Spacelabs training required (including training done at Company location). Must become fully competent in the application and operation of all products.
- Required to register with a vendor credentialing service. As part of this process, may be required to submit personal information to a credentialing service company, to provide proof of vaccinations or related medical information, and to comply with other requirements needed to be able to work at customer site. May be required to complete US federal background check and requirements for access to US government facilities; terms of federal contracts require US citizenship - dual citizenship is prohibited.
- Must maintain a good driving record and be insurable per company policy. Ensure that company vehicle is clean and regularly maintained at all times consistent with Fleet requirements. Observe all applicable company safety policies and practices.
- Maintain demo inventory in salable condition, including proper storage, movement and record keeping. Control, inspect, and maintain consignment inventory equipment at prescribed levels.
- Minimum of 60% travel is required.
- Location needs to be in the Eastern time zone with access to a primary or secondary airport.