Looking for strong IDN Sales Executives!
Are you ready to take your career up a notch or two? If you sell capital equipment into the hospital and have documented wins with complex sales, let's talk! In this position you will be the quarterback of the sales team to develop and implement IDN strategy to convert competitive business.
The product focus will be critical care equipment and technology. Key interface points will be C-level hospital executives (CFO/CEO), Senior Management and clinical leadership. Regular interaction with the field sales and management teams will be critical. Candidate must possess an ability to establish strong relationships quickly that help facilitate deal closures. Must be able to apply a consultative financial sell within an executive suite environment. This position includes a strong a base salary, bonuses, commissions, great benefits, a company car and 401k.
- Experience selling capital equipment into the hospital market.
- Strong relationships and documented success within the hospital IDN/IHN marketplace.
- Strategic negotiating skills and contract management at the executive level.
- Existing relationships with C-Level decision makers (strategic accounts/hospitals) in the assigned IDN market.
- 4-year college degree
- Proven track record of success.
- 5+ years of documented capital equipment and technology sales into the hospital market.
- Executive suite sales experience in either the Integrated Delivery Network or large hospital arenas.
- Must project a professional image, have effective communication skills and be of sound ethical character.