Imagine what you could do here. At Apple, new ideas have a way of becoming extraordinary products, services, and customer experiences very quickly. Bring passion and dedication to your job and there's no telling what you could accomplish. Do you dream to work in a creative, dynamic and challenging environment? Apple's Identity Management Services Team (IdMS) is seeking a self starter, visionary engineer to review software infrastructure and application funcitionality.
- Useful to have experience in any of the following areas:
- Unix or Linux administration and performance tuning skills, including Docker and Kubernetics.
- Experience with DevOps, service reliability engineering(SRE), issue triaging and troubleshootingexperience.
- Experience with Automation skills using Anisble, Chef, Jenkins, and puppet
- Relational database, Bigdata technologies: Hadoop, NoSql technologies such as Solr, Couchbase administration skills.
- Java and JVM technologies runtime configurations snd troubleshooting.
- Experience with Container technologies such as Jboss, TomCat, apache servers , messaging queues
- Infrastructure knowledge of Networks, load balancers, Firewalls and WAF.
- SDLC and release engineering including source code repository and build tools including SVN and GIT.
Bachelor’s degree or foreign equivalent in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Information Technology or related field.