The BAE Systems Intelligence and Security (I&S) Sector is seeking a Program Manager for the I&S IDIQ Program Management Office (PMO) which is responsible for developing and executing strategies to optimize the use of broad-scope, IDIQ contracts available Government-wide for growth purposes across the Sector. As a significant percentage of the Federal Government's new business opportunities are competed annually under these vehicles, the success of the IDIQ PMO is a key element to the Sector's achievement of annual and 5-year growth targets.
The successful candidate will be responsible for management of a minimum of 3 IDIQ Contracts and GSA Schedules. The candidate shall:
Required Education, Experience, & Skills
- Drive new business pursuits under the IDIQ contracts
- Advise Business Development and Operation staff on how to best leverage these IDIQ vehicles to position and win re-competes and new business opportunities
- Interface with the Government staff responsible for the IDIQ contract.
Candidates shall have experience with:
Preferred Education, Experience, & Skills
- Federal acquisition management and procurement with IDIQ vehicles and related Blanket Purchase Agreements and Federal Contracting Schedules
- Prior experience with IDIQ management including IDIQ contractual and performance management
- Engaging in IDIQ and Task Order Business Development and Capture activities
- Supporting customer engagement opportunities with partners and clients
- Knowledge of Government contracting trends and buying behaviors
- Knowledge of Competitors
- Ability to identify key growth areas and identify opportunities aligned with corporate growth strategies
- Excellent writing, communication, presentation, and organizational skills
- 6-8 + Years of Program Management experience
- Candidate must have an Active Secret Security Clearance to be considered, willing to be upgraded to a Top Secret
- Bachelor's Degree and 8-10 years work experience or equivalent experience
About BAE Systems Intelligence & Security
- Experience with key IDIQ Contracts such as Army ITES 3S, Alliant II, OASIS, IAC MAC
- Master's Degree in Contracting, Engineering, or Information Technology preferred
- Experience with Capture Management is highly preferred
BAE Systems, Inc. is the U.S. subsidiary of BAE Systems plc, an international defense, aerospace and security company which delivers a full range of products and services for air, land and naval forces, as well as advanced electronics, security, information technology solutions and customer support services. Improving the future and protecting lives is an ambitious mission, but it's what we do at BAE Systems. Working here means using your passion and ingenuity where it counts - defending national security with breakthrough technology, superior products, and intelligence solutions. As you develop the latest technology and defend national security, you will continually hone your skills on a team-making a big impact on a global scale. At BAE Systems, you'll find a rewarding career that truly makes a difference.
Intelligence & Security (I&S), based in McLean, Virginia, designs and delivers advanced defense, intelligence, and security solutions that support the important missions of our customers. Our pride and dedication shows in everything we do-from intelligence analysis, cyber operations and IT expertise to systems development, systems integration, and operations and maintenance services. Knowing that our work enables the U.S. military and government to recognize, manage and defeat threats inspires us to push ourselves and our technologies to new levels.
At BAE Systems, we celebrate the array of skills, experiences, and perspectives our employees bring to the table. For us, differences are a source of strength. We're laser-focused on high performance, and we work hard every day to nurture an inclusive culture where all employees can innovate and thrive. Here, you will not only build your career, but you will also enjoy work-life balance, uncover new experiences, and collaborate with passionate colleagues.