You Will Be Responsible For:
• Identification and evaluation of complex business and technology risks, internal controls which mitigate risks, and related opportunities for internal control improvement.
• Design, develop, and implement enterprise identity management products.
• Build connectors; integrate role-based access control, password synchronization, and end-user provisioning/de-provisioning with existing applications and systems.
• Responsible for working with appropriate resources for maintenance, patching, upgrades, troubleshooting and future development of every component of the ID Management solution.
• Must have development skills to implement changes to the IDM system for integration to various endpoints.
• Responsible for various parts of managing projects utilizing the full system development lifecycle
• Lead implementation meetings, workshops, and create training materials
- Demonstrated ability to work with Business and IS stakeholders to develop enterprise-level design assurance meeting the business needs.
• Proven competence to independently champion architecture principles with business owners, application owners, and technology partners.
- Experience or certification in Microsoft operating systems and Office suite.
- Strong interpersonal skills with a positive and enthusiastic “can do” attitude.
• Must be self-motivated, responsible, conscientious, and detail-oriented and possess a passion for excellence.
- Quick learner who can master system design with little or no documentation. Continuous learning of new systems, business processes & concepts.
- Proven experience in mentoring and communicating with people of varying levels of technical competencies. Must be able to communicate highly technical information in a non-technical format.
• Must possess strong interpersonal, verbal and written communication skills and have experience and willingness to teach/mentor others.
- Skilled in creating, training and utilizing reporting tools and methods to support requirements for auditing, analysis, data reporting, etc.
- Excellent project management, change management, process management, time management and organizational skills. Ability to lead and implement large and complex projects within approved budget and timelines. This will include all aspects such as facilitation of user meetings, business analysis, project planning, training, and implementation. Must have proven ability to estimate level of effort, duration, and anticipate and communicate multiple priorities.
- Aptitude to present security models, regulatory and compliance directives, policies, standards, industry best practice and application securityarchitecture in a clear and engaging way.
- Can travel occasionally as needed to support project implementation and support as needed.
KNOWLEDGE AND SKILLS REQUIRED:
• Scripting languages such as: PowerShell, Visual Basic, XSLT, Perl, Batch Files, AutoIT Scripts.
- Strong knowledge of information security systems including LDAP, Encryption Protocols, SSL, Certificates.
- Understanding of relational data modeling, data warehousing standards and schema, communications protocols such as HTTP, TCP/IP, FTP, and Firewall.
- Experienced with large and complex systems having multi-layered architectures and use of Software Development Lifecycle methodology.
- Able to work in a fast paced environment, handle changing requirements, and perform under tight timelines.
- Must be a fast learner with a commitment to personal growth in the domain of Information Security.
- Proven experience in partnering with vendors in software development and customization.
- Expertise in knowledge of healthcare or clinical physician clinical practice.
- Expertise in mapping job role and scope of practice to access control design and development.
- Expertise in application risk assessment and reporting of application design limitations and/or vulnerabilities.
- Knowledge of industry recognized security concepts, regulatory agencies, and security best practice.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE REQUIRED:
• Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Engineering, Information Systems or related area.
• 5+ yearexperience in writing and analyzing complex PL/SQL, SQL (MSSQL, MySQL).
- 3+ years Software design and architectureexperience in ERP, Identity Management, Cerner EMR and/or other major enterprise system.
• 5+ years Active Directory administration, build and/or design experience.
- 3-5 years experience in Meeting with customers and vendors to gather product requirements.
- 3-5 years experience in application and/or networksecurity administration.
- 2+ years of object-oriented programming experience (Java, C++ or similar).
• Understanding of key InfoSec concepts, regulation & frameworks (i.e. ARRA/HITECH, HIPAA, PCI, Red Flag, SOX, Safe Harbor, NIST, ISO).
PREFERRED EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
- Experience in conducting technical auditing to determine root cause analysis of security-related events, policy and/or regulatory violations.
Job ID: 18017067