Imagine what you could do here. At Apple, new ideas have a way of becoming extraordinary products, services, and customer experiences very quickly. Bring passion and dedication to your job and there's no telling what you could accomplish. Do you wish to be challenged in a creative dynamic environment? We are seeking a self starter highly motivated visionary Engineer with a strong passion for software development and quality engineering to join our Identity Management Services Quality group.
- 1-2 years of combined work experience in Software Development/Quality Engineering Strong
- Experience working with Java
- Experience building test programs in Python, Swift, AppleScript, or other OO languages.
- Experience or previous project assignments with Data Structures, Algorithms, Machine Learning and O/S internals.
- Experience with analyzing information, debugging code and submitting appropriate fixes.
- Working knowledge of software build tools and CI/CD integrations
- Confirmed ability to deliver high-quality work on tight schedules
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment with frequent context switching
- Self-motivated, independent, and dedicated
- Extraordinary collaboration and organizational skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills Previous internships or relevant work experience programming in Java, Python, SWIFT preferred
- Experience manipulating code to improve system availability and performance
- Experience in demonstrating the value of new algorithms that improve products speed, efficiency and reliability
- Skill in Identify gaps or inefficiencies in workflows and suggest necessary process improvements
- Able to multi-task in a dynamic, fast-paced environment
- Good interpersonal skills and able to work with various multi-functional teams to deliver high quality products
BS/MS degree or foreign equivalent in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Information Technology or related field and 1-2 years of experience in the job offered or related occupation.