Role: Identity Management Engineer
Location: Houston, TX
Duration: 12 Months
Job Description: Would be responsible to identify ideas and concepts associated with the management of identities, roles, and directories including LDAP and Active Directory. They should be able to flesh our ideas and create flow charts and associated documentation so that every part of the concept is accounted for. They need to understand coding languages and how to apply them in a way to create new, fresh content and usable applications. They would be responsible for maintaining MIM 2016, FIM 2010, and AADConnect environments. Would also like database administration skills and experience with MS Graph.
Job Skills and Requirements:
* Analytical Skills: must be able to recognize the needs of customers, and create new applications that answer those needs.
* Communication: must be able to clearly communicate their ideas to coders, teammates and management.
* Creativity: Creativity is needed to help invent new ways of approaching problems and developing innovative applications.
* Customer-Service: would need good customer service skills to answer questions and fix issues.
* Attention to Detail: Applications have many parts and all must work together for the application to function.
* Problem-Solving: be able to make decisions that move the project forward.
* Teamwork: need to work well with others.
* 5-7 years of experience with all aspects of
* Programming skills including - VB, VBA, VBScript, .Net, C#, XPath, PowerShell
* MIM Portal Experience
* Ability to perform schema management tasks including resources, attributes and bindings
* Experience creating and modifying RCDCs, homepage, and navigation resources.
* Implemented solutions using Sets, Management Policy Rules, and Authentication, Authorization and Action Workflows
* Experience using MIMWAL
* Configured and maintained governance of objects including: expiration, naming standards, ownership, classification.
* Configured and maintained advanced mail options for distribution groups including message size limits, arbitration, moderation, allowed and denied senders.
* MIM Synchronization Experience
* Created Management Agents: Attribute flows, Join and Projection Rules, Extensions
* Understanding and experience with Run Profiles, Connector Space, MetaVerse, etc.
* SQL DBA experience
* SQL Jobs, SQL Queries, SQL Reporting Services
* Ability to troubleshoot and resolve complex issues with MIM and AADConnect is a must.
* Experience with configuration and maintenance of AADConnect connected to multiple Cloud providers (Azure, Google, etc.)
* Experience working with Microsoft MIM support and/or development team
* Experience working with Active Directory (AD) or other LDAP directories
* Ability to create and execute technology roadmaps.
* Experience creating technical documentation.
* Ability to measure and report KPIs for service and support improvement.