We are seeking an experienced, analytical and thorough Identity and Access Management System Engineer to add to our team of talented professionals. This position is based at our Courtland Campus in Orlando, FL.
The Identity Management Engineer is a position within the IT organization that works with identity architects, IT management, IT security and system engineers at all levels of the organization. Key responsibilities include directory management, provisioning and deprovisioning systems, processes and interfaces. The Identity Management Engineer may lead Corporate IT projects or project tasks in accordance with organizational identity management goals and objectives. The Identity Management Engineer will consult and assist with integration of enterprise multi-factor authentication and single sign-on solutions for the organization. This individual is expected to be a visible internal spokesperson for application security and controls, charged with gaining widespread support of and compliance with application security requirements. This position will execute all procedures necessary to ensure the safety of information systems assets and to protect systems from intentional or inadvertent access or destruction.
Analyze users' requirements, concept of operations documents, and high-level system architectures to develop identity management system requirements specifications. Analyze system requirements, aid in design and development activities, guide users in formulating requirements, advise alternative approaches, and conduct feasibility studies. Provide technical support for the integration of requirements, design, and technology. Incorporate new plans, designs, and systems into ongoing operations and develop system architecture and system design documentation. Work alongside Identity Architects and Engineers on system development and implementation planning through assessment or preparation of system engineering management plans and system integration and test plans. Interact with the client regarding systems engineering technical considerations and for associated problems, issues, or conflicts. Maintain responsibility for the technical integrity of work performed and assist with deliverables associated with the systems engineering area of responsibility and communicate with colleagues, leaders, and customers.
KNOWLEDGE AND SKILLS REQUIRED:
- .NET Programming - 3+ Years of experience
- Database Systems - 3+ yearexperience in writing and analyzing complex PL/SQL, T-SQL (SQL Server/Oracle environment)
- System Integration design and build - work with vendors/internal technical and non-technical teams in identifying requirements and leading technical implementations for systems integration
- Interface Design and consumption (REST/SOAP/Flat Files)
- 5+ yearexperience in writing and analyzing complex PL/SQL, SQL (MSSQL, MySQL).
- 3+ years Software design and architectureexperience in ERP, Identity Management, Cerner EMR and/or other major enterprise system.
- 5+ years Active Directory administration, build and/or design experience.
- 3-5 years experience in Meeting with customers and vendors to gather product requirements.
- 3-5 years experience in application and/or networksecurity administration.
- 2+ years of object-oriented programming experience (Java, C++ or similar).
- Scripting languages such as: PowerShell, Visual Basic, XSLT, Perl, Batch Files, AutoIT Scripts.
- Strong knowledge of information security systems including LDAP, Encryption Protocols, SSL, Certificates.
- Understanding of relational data modeling, data warehousing standards and schema, communications protocols such as HTTP, TCP/IP, FTP, and Firewall.
- Experienced with large and complex systems having multi-layered architectures and use of Software Development Lifecycle methodology.
- Able to work in a fast paced environment, handle changing requirements, and perform under tight timelines.
- Must be a fast learner with a commitment to personal growth in the domain of Information Security.
- Proven experience in partnering with vendors in software development and customization.
KNOWLEDGE AND SKILLS PREFERRED:
Well versed in LDAP compliant directories
- Strong experience with Active Directory Administration build and/or design
- Experience with NetIQ identity management platform (or other similar products)
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE REQUIRED:
Bachelor's degree in a related field with 1+ yearexperience OR minimum of 5 years' experience in Information Technology
3+ years’ experience in Office 2010 or newer
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE PREFERRED:
- Master’s degree in a related field.
3+ years’ experience in security account administration, access control design and/or build experience
Job ID: 259923