This role will be responsible for managing expectations with application stakeholders, designing, implementing, troubleshooting solutions related to the integration with Identity Management Systems. This role will also be responsible for various aspects of infrastructure management including maintenance, performance and capacity planning, security, and support. You will need to understand and interpret global technical and business requirements. This includes participation in the discovery, documentation, validation/refinement of solutions, deployments, and hypercare.
If you want to be a part of one of the BEST “to work for” companies in the world, simply apply and let your career be reimagined.
- Tunes, implements, and supports multiple Identity Management (IdM) solutions.
- Understands and follows least privilege access principles while adhering to best practices in Identity Lifecycle Management.
- Triages issues under pressure and provides technical direction to peers.
- Plans, implements and analyzes IdM architectures in a Global Enterprise environment.
- Provides leadership to large scale enterprise IT projects and applies a structured life cycle that meets the business units overall needs.
- Communicates effectively verbally and in writing.
- Delivers tasks on time with quality in both an Agile and Waterfall environment.
- Pivots to changing priorities and tasks when needed.
- Shows initiative and is able to work independently.
- Participates in on call rotation for support of Production Identity Management infrastructure, coverage 24x7x365.
- 5+ years’ experience supporting two or more of the following technologies, AD, PAM, MFA, Crypto, Provisioning, or Federation with strong understanding of IdM protocols and standards.
- 5+ years’ hands-on technical experience planning, designing and implementing IAM technologies and services with the ability to think outside the box.
- 5+ years’ experience troubleshooting identity solutions and integrated applications.