$80K — $100K *
The Identity and Access Manager's role is responsible for driving the Identity and Access Management (IAM) strategy, implementation, and also the day-to-day operations of the Identity and Access Management program. This is an active, hands-on position, responsible for the planning, design, development, and the support of the identity and access management function and all its components.
· Keep pace with emerging Identity Governance & Administration (IGA), Privileged Access Management (PAM), and Privileged Elevation and Delegation Management (PEDM) technology, cyber threats, and industry trends around Identity and Access Management.
· Possess knowledge of operational best practices for IGA/PAMPEDM/SSO/MFA / Other IAM specific platforms (such as BeyondTrust, Sailpoint etc.).
· Drive IAM program maturity, implementing and increasing adoption by onboarding technology platforms, maturing processes, providing actionable guidance on security standards and best processes
· Develop key metrics, interpret performance trends, identify improvements, and support data-based performance improvement
· Collaborate with Cybersecurity and Technology teams to utilize monitoring and alerting infrastructure, processes and tools for IAM threats
· Build relationships and serve as a liaison between system/application owners and the IAM Team for IAM specific initiatives
· Serve as an advisor, raising awareness, exposure, and business impact to enterprise systems.
· Build and motivate a world class IAM team
· Collaborate with key stakeholders like internal audit team, people partner team, and legal team for enabling IAM policies and strategies.
This is what you’ll need:
· Excellent written and oral communication skills
· Practical knowledge of Role-based and Attribute-based access controls
· Python, Golang, or other similar language scripting or service task building experience
· Working knowledge of user directory systems (AD, LDAP, etc)
· Working knowledge of Access Management tools (like Azure SSO, Okta or similar)
· Experience maintaining IAM policies and roles for AWS
· Working knowledge of user accounts classifications - administrator, reporting etc
· Must have at least 5 cycles of IT audit compliance experience specific to applications including user and application certification ·
· Proven ability to research enterprise Identity and Access Management technologies/tools that span IGA, PAM, PEDM, SSO/MFA/Directory Source etc.
· Experience building and managing IAM team for implementing the strategies and also ongoing operations
Valid through: 11/4/2020
$150K — $200K
4 days ago