Serve as the Identity and Access Management Business Process Reengineer supporting the Product Lead. Provides key mission critical functions (as shown below) to support all tasks under the portfolio.
- Design, build, provide implementation guidance and support a diverse set of hybrid on premise/cloud environments composed of AWS & Azure for PAAS/IAAS (including secure build out of a new DevOps environment for App delivery), network infrastructure technologies focused on security services operation, e.g. firewall management, proxy services, IT health check management, security incident and event management, patching, monitoring, etc.
- Provide technical guidance to other members of the Identity and Access Management/ Security team in managing technologies such as vulnerability assessment tools, identity and access management, web content filtering, VPN / two factor authentication solutions.
- The primary role of the Engineer, Identity Access and Cloud Security would be to support the daily operations of the Identity and Access Management team by providing architectural direction around systems, infrastructure and environments with a primary focus on security by using appropriate technology and process controls to prevent security threats and help ensure threat mitigation by design.
- The Identity Access and Cloud Security Engineer will provide guidance, structure and coordination specifically around security and governance.
- Responsible for creating and implementing best practices and standards based approaches around cloud security in general and the integrations that are required for hybrid, cloud and 'as a service' environments.
- Need to have strong leadership and communication skills ensuring a consistency from a technical to non-technical perspective and everything in between.
- Have the knowledge and expertise to navigate Army and DoD IA and CS processes to include: Federal Information Security Management Act (FISMA), Risk Management Framework (RMF), Army Networthiness Program, and DISN Connection Approval Process (CAP) upon request.
- Have experience and knowledge of DoD Cloud Computing Security Requirement: FEDRAMP and FEDRAMP+.
- Education: Master's Degree w/5 years’ experience or equivalent. Or, Bachelor’s w/10 years’ experience.
- Active Secret clearance.