please find below job description
Job Title: IDM (Identity Management) candidate
Duration: 12+ Months
Location: Austin, TX
1. Minimum of 5-7 years of directly related experience in IAM (Identity Access Management)
2. Should have designed SSO integration patterns
a. Integration experience with SAML, OpenID Connect, Oauth
b. Integration experience with multi-factor authentication.
3. Very comfortable / hands on with SSO protocols, specifically SAML v2, Open ID Connect
4. Familiarity with implementing federated SSO solutions with different deployment models like hub and spoke, mesh etc.
5. Working knowledge / should have implemented identity solutions with any of the open source solutions like openAM, Shibboleth, simplesamlphp etc.
6. Good experience migrating identities across platforms.
7. StrongExperience in troubleshooting complex enterprise-architected systems on multiple platforms
8. Knowledge of deploying solutions in cloud.
Good to have: (not mandatory)
9. Working knowledge on Drupal
10. Experience implementing SSO solutions / integrations with Drupal systems.
11. Working knowledge on PHP.
At SRS, we pride ourselves at putting people beforeprocesses and customers before profits. These core principles are our guiding light in everything that we do.
A Technology Services and Consulting firm headquartered in Fremont, CA, with a growing presence in India. Our scalable global footprint and delivery capabilities have helped us consistently climb the outsourcing and technology services value chain since our inception in 2002.