Identity and Access Management Engineer
When you're an engineer with us, you are part of the heart and soul of the company. Our passion is anchored in the work that we do, and this is reflected in the impact we make on millions of lives on a daily basis. Our team is empowered by creating amazing services and tools that serve millions of passengers, driving partners, and fellow grabbers.
On the Identity and Access Management team, you will be part of the group that’s rethinking identification and its ideal implementations in SEA markets with their peculiar needs. You will build systems and solutions from the ground up that provide secure, flexible and user-friendly authentication and authorization.
Get to know the Role
· Build identity and access management system for tens of millions of users across 7 countries and dozens of cities.
· Design and deliver novel identity solutions which cater to the distinct needs of our customers.
· Exposure to cutting edge technologies to improve the availability, scalability, latency, and efficiency of a range of services, primarily written in Golang
· Work withengineering team on designs/architectures geared towards scale, performance and high availability
· Collaborate with product and experience teams to continuously improve the product
· Profile Management - Users may access the solution from different services and devices.
· Identity solutions need to build a complete profile of the user.
· Create a robust self-service functionality - When millions of users are accessing a service, you do not want them to call the help desk.
· The Identity solution must provide a robust self-service solution to drastically limit the helpdesk calls.
The day-to-day activities:
· Design and write with the cutting edge GO language to improve the availability, scalability, latency, and efficiency of services owned by GrabID team.
· Work withengineering team to explore and create new design/architectures geared towards scale and performance.
· Provide API’s that can be accessed by other services.
The must haves
· Minimum 5years of expferience- with at least 2years of relevant experience in cloud based identity and access management systems
· Strong Computer Science fundamentals in algorithms and data structures
· Strong understanding of distributed system performance and scaling
· Familiarity with running large scale cloud applications; understanding of systems internals and networking are a plus
· Strong ability to ensure security during all aspects of identity verification and access management
· Possess excellent communication, sharp analytical abilities with proven design skills, able to think critically of the current system in terms of growth and stability
· Prior knowledge and exposure of application security, different encryption algorithms are a plus.
· You can be a good developer in any language but must be willing to work on Golang