***Permanent Hire with one of the fast-growing financial services companies…worldwide reputation for 40 years!!
***NO WORK VISA SPONSORSHIP'S
Job Title: IAM ARCHITECT …accountable for technical direction of the IAM platform, spanning technology footprint, alignment with the company's Security Standards, IAM integration with company-wide systems, and architecture evolution.
Location: Norwalk, Connecticut, USA
Pay Components: Base salary per annum + annual bonus + benefits + relocation package (Overview of Benefits: Competitive wages, quarterly profit-sharing plan, Company paid retirement plan, 401K with company match, Full health care benefits, including dental and vision; and a free on-site health clinic for all fulltime employees and their dependents, Tuition reimbursement program, Life & disability insurance, Paid holidays and generous paid-time-off program, etc. Qualified relocation assistance)
- Proficient and passionate technologist with subject matter expertise in Identity and Access Management (IAM) for the technical teams as it relates to IAM integration
- Manage the delivery lifecycle of the core IAM platforms with a strong emphasize in Identity Governance and Administration (IGA)
- Experience designing and implementing roles management framework. Well-versed in RBAC and Access Governance solutions
- Demonstrated experience with Identity Management User Provisioning platforms - Ideally SailPoint IdentityIQ.
- Participate in business process evaluation/improvement activities, requirements gathering, system analysis, system design, software / hardware applicability studies and system implementation and executes projects based on these activities.
- Demonstrate an understanding of Identity and Access Management business processes.
- Experience operating with modern software engineering methodologies such as Agile, Scrum, DevOps and DevSecOps
- Ability to analytically digest any issue/problem encountered and recommend an appropriate solution