Freeport-McMoRan is a premier U.S.-based natural resources company with headquarters in Phoenix, Arizona. We operate large, long-lived, geographically diverse assets with significant proven and probable reserves of copper, gold and molybdenum. The company has a dynamic portfolio of operating, expansion and growth projects in the copper industry. Freeport-McMoRan is the world’s largest publicly traded copper producer, the world’s largest producer of molybdenum and a significant gold producer. We have a long and successful history of conducting our business in a safe, highly efficient and socially-responsible manner.
We have the assets, the talent, the drive and the financial strength to provide attractive and rewarding careers for our employees. We encourage you to take some time to explore your career opportunities at Freeport-McMoRan.
Serves as technical expert responsible for design and implementation of application and enterprise platforms within the Authentication and identity lifecycle space. Analyze technologies and recommend upgrades/changes based on assessments of the organization's current and future needs. Coordinate with stakeholders to design systems and processes to allow for monitoring and maintaining Privileged Access Management. Manage standards for the overall organization's IAM approach for single sign-on, multifactor authentication, privilege management, federation, credential misuse alerting, and identity lifecycle.
- Coordinate with Management and other Architects to design system solutions and create implementation and support models for technology encompassing Identity and Access Management platforms and processes
- Create both short and long-term enterprise identity, security technology roadmaps based on an understanding of the organizational strategic requirements, technology context and business needs
- Define and review reports to ensure all identity, security services are completed and successfully delivered; proactively intervene to correct problems when they are encountered; and use Metrics to improve processes
- Work effectively with other IS teams and outsourcing provider(s) to ensure technology solutions are well managed and regular maintenance tasks performed
- Assess organization’s current and future technology needs; set direction and lead improvements of techniques, methodologies, and deliverables
- Ensure a thorough analysis of service results, and respond to any escalated service delivery issues
- Perform other duties as required
- Bachelor’s degree and eight (8) years of experience in a Security related field, including five (5) years of experience in Identity and Access Management Security; OR
- Associate’s degree and ten (10) years of experience in a Security related field, including seven (7) years of experience in Identity and Access Management Security
- At least one Technical Security Certification such as CISSP, CIAM, GCWN, MCSE, etc.
- Security Certifications, such as CISSP, CIAM, GCWN, MCSE
- Experience with Cloud Identity platforms such as Azure AD
- Experience with Active Directory, SSO, Group Policy Objects, PIM, PAM, MFA, MIM, LDAP, PKI
- Experience with authentication protocols such as RADIUS, SAML
- Experience with Identity Lifecycle Management including attestation processes, secure enrollment, privilege management
- Active in Security organizations, such as ISSA, OWASP, SANS, etc.
- Ability to understand and apply verbal and written work and safety-related instructions and procedures given in English
- Ability to communicate in English with respect to job assignments, job procedures, and applicable safety standards
- Must be able to work in a potentially stressful environment
- Position is in busy, non-smoking office located in Phoenix, AZ
- Location requires mobility in an office environment; each floor is accessible by elevator and internal staircase
- Occasionally work may be performed in a mine, outdoor or manufacturing plant setting
- Must be able to frequently sit, stand and walk
- Must be able to frequently lift and carry up to ten (10) pounds
- Personal protective equipment is required when performing work in a mine, outdoor, manufacturing or plant environment, including hard hat, hearing protection, safety glasses, safety footwear, and as needed, respirator, rubber steel-toe boots, protective clothing, gloves and any other protective equipment as required
- Freeport-McMoRan promotes a drug/alcohol free work environment through the use of mandatory pre-employment drug testing and on-going random drug testing as per applicable State Laws
Freeport-McMoRan has reviewed the jobs at its various office and operating sites and determined that many of these jobs require employees to perform essential job functions that pose a direct threat to the safety or health of the employees performing these tasks or others. Accordingly, the Company has designated the following positions as safety-sensitive:
- Site-based positions, or positions which require unescorted access to site-based operational areas, which are held by employees who are required to receive MSHA, OSHA, DOT, HAZWOPER and/or Hazard Recognition Training; or
- Positions which are held by employees who operate equipment, machinery or motor vehicles in furtherance of performing the essential functions of their job duties, including operating motor vehicles while on Company business or travel (for this purpose “motor vehicles” includes Company owned or leased motor vehicles and personal motor vehicles used by employees in furtherance of Company business or while on Company travel); or
- Positions which Freeport-McMoRan has designated as safety sensitive positions in the applicable job or position description and which upon further review continue to be designated as safety-sensitive based on an individualized assessment of the actual duties performed by a specifically identified employee.