Identity and Access Management Engineer
Are you passionate about working with the best information security team in the world? Bank of America is hiring top talent to join our team.
The Cyber SecurityTechnology (CST) function within Global Information Security is responsible for innovation and architecture, engineering, solutions and capabilities development, deployment maintenance and support of information technologysecurity controls. The CST team is also responsible for the management of the program/project management teams.
We invite you to join the Global Information Security (GIS) team at Bank of America as an IAM Systems Engineer. In this role, you will utilize the experience you have gained throughout your career to engineer, design and support commercial and custom IAM applications, platforms and solutions.
While mainly working within Linux and Microsoft environments, you will be an individual contributor responsible for researching, designing, engineering, implementing, and supporting IAM and information securitytechnologies.
As a Systems Engineer, you may have interaction with and visibility to members of the GIS senior leadership team as well as key business unit stakeholders. Additionally, you will have the opportunity to collaborate with a deeply committed team of recognized information security experts on high visibility security initiatives for the Bank.
- Experience with multi-factor authentication technologies and privileged access management
- Strong understanding of industry standard SSO technologies and protocols (OAuth, OpenID Connect, FIDO, SCIM, LDAP, SAML)
- Understanding of API design concepts and modern application interaction patterns
- Strong knowledge across the technology stack such as web protocols, multiple operating systems, hypervisors and distributed systems architecture.
- Proficient in Windows, Midrange and Mainframe access provisioning and security systems
- Familiarity with deployments and integrations of IAM solutions within the cloud (Azure or AWS)
- Strong discipline regarding enforcement of access management core principles
- Experience deploying large-scale, global projects and programs
- Familiarity with IT security and risk management practices
- Previous Systems Engineering and Deployment experience
• Understanding of software and/or application lifecycle and the implementation of security principals throughout
• Understanding of complex environments, their sub-components, concepts, and interactions
• Deep understanding of large networks and systems and the interaction between applications, infrastructures, etc.
• Proficient in Windows and Linux access systems (specifically: Linux integration to Active Directory)
• A broad knowledge of information security principles
• Ability to work independently on initiatives with little oversight
• Strong analytical skills/problem solving/conceptual thinking; out-of-the-box thinkers
• Ability to identify, analyze, and address problems to resolve issues in a way that minimizes negative impact and risk to the organization
• Ability to be comfortable delivering messages across a wide spectrum of individuals having varying degrees of technical understanding
• Strong leadership skills and qualities which enable you to work with peers and various levels of management
• Effective communication skills and motivation/willingness to learn
7+ years working in Information Technology
3+ years working in Identity & Access Management
SDLC Automation and DevOps best practices
Experience with Ping Identity and CA Siteminder tools
Experience working in Agile development process and a deep understanding of various phases of the Software Development Life Cycle
Understanding of financial services regulatory and legal environment
Bachelor's degree in Information Technology or related field
Job number: 18036748